Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Kisses Like Wine ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Beautiful Jealous Eyes ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Big City Eye (forgive the dead flowers, i have tried setting some pods)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Carefree Sunset

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

American Freedom ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Doc Branch ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Great pictures and what a nice preview of what we can look forward to up Nawth!

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

yes, when we are pretty much over, you guys will be posting! gives us something to look forward to. :) of course, you arent that much further north than i am. you should be starting soon, i would think.

tracie

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

About the time we get back from Valdosta in a week or so, the early ones will be going!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Wow, Nice set today again! Meant to be looks like it's giving a wink! My favs here today are His Majesty's Wizard, Border Lord ( Just got this one recently, Can't wait to see it bloom after seeing your pic, But, It was put in late so I'm hopeing I'll get to see it bloom this year) Beautiful Jealous, And Big City Eye! They are All nice, I just always liked Eyes and Edges alot!

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Meant to Be will improve, i am sure. it does look like it is winking! lol i love the eyes and edges too. but, i had to start intentionally getting dls that werent eyes and edges because i realized i had a ton of them! Beautiful Jealous Eyes is really a gorgeous bloom in person. has been one of my favorites for the last 3 seasons. thanks for your nice comments. :)

tracie

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Wow Tracie, very nice!! I can remember just a few years ago when you were a newbie and had very few daylilies. You certainly have accomplished a lot in the last couple of years and now have a wonderful collection of daylilies.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Tracie, Your Welcome! I thought that looked like a such a cute wink on MTB! lol! I know they will improve, FLO and sometimes to the third is a little rough sometimes :) I have MTB too, It's one of my favs! Though I didn't really have much bloom on it last year, This year I believe will be different) Most all DL's are nice, I just prefere Eyes, Edges, ( and Ruffles) now, Got plenty that I like that are not though :) I can see why that would your favorite, It really is gorgeous!! Would love to see one in person! I have been searching for one like that, I have seen some nice ones, But, Haven't really found quite the right one yet, Though yours comes close! I am running out of room so I need to be very selective now. ... I agree with Hemlady, You do have a wonderfull collection of daylilys!

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Wow. Had to write down my favorites here because so many nice ones to look at. Favorites would be "Majesty's Wizard", "Band Of Color", "Ebony Pools" and "Beautiful Jealous Eyes"

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

i appreciate all the great comments. something that i noticed is that a lot of you are really enjoying the pics of some of the older daylilies. it is nice to see that we can all enjoy flowers no matter when they were hybridized! :)

tracie

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Exactly. Whenever a flower/any kind of flower sticks around and is still appealing years later its usually for a good reason.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I like photos of the older ones almost as much as the new! Many, Though older are still stunning when blooming!

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Just beautiful Tracie. I always look forward to your blooms.

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

thank you joy! i am looking forward to your blooms too! :) lots and lots of flowers blooming now. i wish so many didnt have damage, but such is life.

tracie

Bright Butterflies ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Ottis' Pride ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Here For The Party

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Hold Your Horses ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Sculpted Treasure

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Emma's Heartstopper (looking better)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Holy Promise ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Meant to Be (looking better)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Bonnie Holley ffo (my daughter thought this one looked scary! lol)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Meet Joe Black ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Renie's Delight (looking much better)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Summer in Versailles ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Rocky Mountain Twilight ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Winter Treasure ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Apache Beacon ffo (this ones calls from across the garden)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Unending Melody ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Double Image

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Tuscawilla Tranquility

Thumbnail by aggiegrl

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.