Daily Pix # 323

Sandusky, OH

Nice shots everyone!! Thanks for starting the latest thread Hack, your 400mm lens looks like its working great!

Well after taking a break from the local reserve's I decided to at least get a walk in before work at Sheldon's Marsh.
The Marsh itself was kind of quiet but I did get a couple of shots of a Bald Eagle. Heard quite a few Warbler's but they were out of camera view. This first shot is a bit fuzzy but its nice to have the 400mm now that's for sure.

Thumbnail by Burd_Fotos
Sandusky, OH

2nd of the Bald Eagle

Thumbnail by Burd_Fotos
Sandusky, OH

last of the Eagle

Thumbnail by Burd_Fotos
Sandusky, OH

this female Mallard decided she was walking the path today...it was warm, not too many people around.

Thumbnail by Burd_Fotos
Melbourne, FL

Those Bald Eagle shots are terrific, Burd.

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

Baby Robins growing by the hour, they are sitting on the edge of the nest getting brave.

Thumbnail by huggergirl
Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

Really great shots of the eagle,got to love those big Beautiful birds.There are only 3 robins in the nest

Thumbnail by huggergirl
Marlton, NJ

Wonderful shots Hack, Mike, Holly, Burd and hugger!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

hg, the Robins chicks are so so sweet. Burd, fantastic shots of the Bald Eagles. Ric those Sandhill Cranes are neat looking, welcome. Hack, thanks for sharing the subtle difference b/w the juvie and and the adult Grackles.

Oxford, MS(Zone 7a)

Some wonderful images folks!!!!

HollyAnn - I like the Sandhills, they are a very special bird.
The eagles are great!
Nice close-up of the hen duck!
The baby robins are a delight to see!

Whiteside County, IL(Zone 5a)

Chipping Sparrow in the evening light.

Thumbnail by Mrs_Ed
Marlton, NJ

Lovely shot Mrs Ed!

Oxford, MS(Zone 7a)

A couple of Goldfinches that were frequent visitors to my feeder this past winter. This image was taken with my Sigma 50mm - 500mm lens @ 500mm. Thanks for looking.

Thumbnail by DWMike
South Hamilton, MA

Nicely framed picture. It printed out a bit dark. & they held still for you!

Manzanita, OR(Zone 8b)

Hack that grackle baby is adorable!

Mike, great colors in that egret photo! Beautiful goldfinches too!

Ric, the cranes sure are beautiful too!

Burd, wonderful shots of the eagle! Lady mallard sure looks nice and clear. I love the way they're always looking like they're smiling.

Hugger, your babies are just looking so sweet.

Mrs Ed, love your sweet little sparrow.

This Scrub Jay just couldn't get enough chopped peanuts in his mouth.

Thumbnail by ducbucln
Manzanita, OR(Zone 8b)

This beautiful Hooded Oriole is always hiding when he sees me coming close with the camera.

Thumbnail by ducbucln
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Duc, I love that look of the Scrub Jay, 'Caught me with my mouth full'. lol. Awww, I'll be prepared next winter to have the nectar feeder ready for those lovely Orioles. I saw Baltimore Orioles, but not the Hooded or Bullocks. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics.

I've started a new thread, please everyone come and join me & add our wonderful pics. here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1101605/

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Beautiful oriole duc!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Today it is a nesting colony of Wood Storks, plus a few other waders thrown in.
I don't go anywhere without my camera while in Fl. You never know what great birds you will see, we were on our way to Walmart to pick up a few things. Just common for these areas, but for us Northerners a real treat. I'm a bit shaky and don't have the range to get really good shots at range but these aren't too bad.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Marlton, NJ

Wow Holly what a great shot!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Duc, Beautiful as always!! I love those Hooded Orioles!

Whiteside County, IL(Zone 5a)

oh my!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Another, shot.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

A couple more.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Last one,

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Good pics! We're on to thread #324 now: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1101605/ please head there!

Resin

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, missed that.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.