A couple of cool dogs

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

These lovely dogs were patiently waiting their master in the Walmart parking lot - they were a hoot in their outfits.

Thumbnail by Braveheartsmom
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Cute!!!

Keaau, HI

Kea & Ku want to see more!

Thumbnail by Metrosideros
Pasig City, Philippines

What breed are your dogs, Metrodave?

Since this thread is about dogs, I might as well share the 2 new additions to my dog family...2 whippet puppies, male and female, bred by my 2 champion whippets, Mia and Marley. Picture shows the 2 puppies with their mom, Mia. I now have 8 dogs at home...the whippet family, 2 basset hounds and 2 mixed breeds ....oh boy!

Thumbnail by balaitalisai
Keaau, HI

These guys are poi dogs! All mixed up. And very smart!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

All of them are sooooooo CUTE!

Jeanne

Xai Xai, Mozambique

oh, goodness, i LOVE all the above dogs!!!! :-)
isaac

Coral Springs, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh my goodness they are too funny! Great pict. Braveheartsmom.
I love it! Here is our Australian Shepherd, Mikey. I can't believe that I got a picture without a ball in his mouth.

Thumbnail by Kiyzersoze

What lovely dogs you all have! How's your new pup, Isaac?

Xai Xai, Mozambique

oh he's great, just getting big!! he used to sleep on the bed with me every night, but that changed two nights ago when he got sick from eating something outside he shouldn't have, and he threw up on me. and if there is one thing i can't handle....its vomiting!
but other than that, Dug is doing great! he is very sweet, though he does dig in my garden, still training him. at least he is house trained now though!

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Dogs with Sunglasses, that is great, amazing that they wore them that long! It's actually a good idea, but most dogs would imediately brush them off.

This is my Australian Shepherd Cisco, also a tennis ball player, he wants to say hi to Mikey!

Thumbnail by CreeksideFarm
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Hello to the Aloha Dogs from my Beautiful Maggie Mae!

Thumbnail by CreeksideFarm
Keaau, HI

Juju says wuff!

Keaau, HI

Pepe doesn't say much, but he means well.

Xai Xai, Mozambique

lol, they are ADORABLE!!!

What beautiful babies you all have! Still missing my two, but so enjoying the pics of the sweet animals you all have - I could hug everyone of them. Actually, if I had my way, I would have a whole pack of dogs!

Are Juju and Pepe your pups as well as Kea and Ku Dave?

Aloha to all.

Keaau, HI

Hi Jenn!

Kea & Ku are mine. I'm taking care of Juju & Pepe, who belong to my neighbor, who is on the mainland.

They are in good hands Dave!

Mezcales, Nayarit, Mexico

Hello everybody! I'm new here. Love the way you all know each other and keep in touch. Here's my "coconut shepherd" !

Thumbnail by tropicalSheri

Aloha, and welcome Sheri! I am so glad you are joining us on TZG.

What a beautiful "baby" you have, what is his name?

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Sheri,

Thanks for Sharing Coconut's picture, what a beautiful dog ;-)

Are those mangos on the edge of the grass lawn? There must be a tree nearby? I'm trying to learn my tropical fruits right now. It would be fun to see the picture of the tree that dropped those fruits, is that tree still in fruiting season?

Mezcales, Nayarit, Mexico

Good Morning!
My dog's name is Sheila.
The fruit she's guarding are coconuts, they are still green. Here's a picture of the coconut tree that has been dropping them. You can still see some on the tree.
I'm not at home this week, so I don't have many pictures, but when I get home next Thursday, I'll start posting more. Till then you won't hear much from me.
Thank you for your interest and I'll be in touch,
Sheri

Thumbnail by tropicalSheri
Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico(Zone 11)

Bienvenidos Sheri. My dogs think coconuts are the world's best toy also. They will carry one around for hours and argue over whose it is. I've been to Nayarit but don't recognize Mezcales.

Creekside, I can take some pics of mango trees and post them if you'd like. They are all covered in fruit now, they look like they have big baubles hanging from the branches. The Mamey trees are also covered and several others. It's the time of year I love when so many fruits are ripe.

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Extanjera,

Yes, I would love to see Mango Trees and any other tropical Fruit trees or plants in your area.

I live on the US west coast, where we can only grow Zone 8 plants, or smaller fruiting plants (dwarf citrus) which I winter over in my garage.

I am however traveling to Hawaii in the fall and have been reading more about the tropical plants and fruits prior to my visit there.

What all do you grow down there in the Yucatan area?

What fragrant flowers grow down there? Plumeria? Jasmine? I bet there are lots ;-)

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Welcome, Sheri!!!!!! Glad to have u with us! we are a friendly, helpful bunch, and we love making new friends!!
:)
isaac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.