Pretty Swish
Beach Dance
Glamazon
Temple of Time
Out to Lunch

I also have 12-15 DBI ordered.

So many beauties, so little time!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

OMG! Bless your heart! I went through your entire list and found one that I came close to getting this year, but I'll wait til next year...and that's 'Fashion Diva'. What a beauty that one is! You have a terrific list...Wow! How big of an area are you putting all of the new ones?

Tomah, WI

We have a city lot. 100'X150' . Many of my old iris are going to have to go to make room for my new babies. I am planning an iris sale here in July. Iris are like peanuts, you can't stop after just one!

South Hamilton, MA

Mine are medians & a miniature dwarf---Jot
BB Devil's Waltz MTB Going Dotty & SDBs Zorro & Beat Goes On

Kansas City, MO

Some that I ordered are:

Love Actually
Amber Essence
Jazz Band
Rainbow High
Arizona Sandstone
Merchant Marine (after I saw it on here over and over again)
Parisian Dawn
Awesome Blossom

I also ordered more Starship Enterprise and more Gypsy Lord. Bringing a little more color into the garden. Might have to get some shades.

K

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I ordered from 2 people and Blue J--I have lists for a couple other places that I'm fighting submitting:lol:

1st order: My first sdb's, ibs and bb's...
Alene's New Love sdb
Fast Forward ib
Splat ib
Butterfly Baby bb
Peach Cooler sdb
Let's Elope
Banshee ib
Ewe'll Do sdb
Lacy Lynx
Toucan Tango
Got Milk
Polish Princess
Goddess of Love

2nd order:
Gnu Generation
Swingtown
Shadowman
Puccini
Jackle Cackle
Slovak Prince
Italian Ice
Entangled
Ovation

Blue J order:
Amber Amulet
Striped Moonlight arilbred
Angeli di Luce
Eyes Right
Engraved aril
Phlox Pink aril
Danielle's Love
Debbennie Kaylyn
Deep Dark Secret
bonus
Walking on Air

I'm forever torn between choosing few of the higher priced ones or oodles of the older more affordable ones:lol: I suppose it all evens out eventually:lol: Yup...clearly not a math girl ;)

Elba, NY(Zone 6a)

I was really naughty... had to stop myself from ordering yet more than I did. I do have 7 acres of barren land to beautify though! After I had placed my orders I really decided that I wanted to focus mostly on historics and some rebloomers from now on unless a real stunner catches my eye, I will only be ordering historics pre-1970 or so.
Here's my list:

Alice Goodman, Autumn Circus, Barn Dance, Brazilian Holiday, Breakers, Caldron, Campfire Glow, Canary Delight, Circus Stripes, Coral Charmer, Cosmic Dawn, English Charm, Horned Rosyred, Joan's Pleasure, Licorice Stick, Malaguena, Glitter Repink, Whitewater Rapids, Soaring Thunderbird, Memphis Lass, Mississippi Blues, My Friend Jonathan, Oasis War Bonnet, Pleased as Punch, Port Wine, Pretty Pansy,
Raspberry Royale, Repartee, Recurring Delight, Right Already, Ringo, Rosalie Figge, Rosemohr, Ruth Black, Sable Night, Sign of Leo, Silverado, Sky King Returns, Starburst, Tempting Fate, The Red Douglas, Top Flight, Total Recall, Winesap, Wise Wish, Amethyst Flame, Black Hope, Corn Harvest, Crinoline, Dusky Dancer, Edenite, Edith Wolford, Fright Night, Her Royal Highness, Ida Red, Mescalero Chief, Midnight Special, Queen Dorothy, Rave On, Schortman's Garnet Ruffles, Spreckles, Superstition, Tuxedo, Wild Apache, Wine and Roses

Told you I was naughty!! Looks like lots of work in store for me this summer! Just wait until next year though! I'm just getting my very first ones blooming that I planted last season and I'm so excited!! Definitely have caught Iris Fever...

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

Where do you get your irises?? I hoped there would be a co-op soon but no such luck so may have to just order from a grower..and looking for names.

Thanks, Kris

Vail, AZ

The only iris I'm ordering ths year is Back Draft. It's gorgeous but it's a 2010 introduction. I'm also int the iris swap and get to keep a bunch of guest from this years Trek and I have some great seedlings that I need to build up. Attached is a seedling I'm naming Ginny's Smile. One of our most active members, Ginny Hester, was lost in a car accident. So I'm naming it for her. It will probably be a couple of years before I have enough to introduce.

Thumbnail by redheadclan
Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Well my wish list is long but the ones I actually ordered are...

TBs:
High Drama (wanted this one for a few years)
Loud Music
Comic Opera

Medians:
Splat
Giggles and Grins
and maybe Dazzling from Stout's

Just wish I had more room...especially for Rockytop's Blueberry Fudge or for Mid-America's Star in the Night.

Elba, NY(Zone 6a)

This year I ordered most of mine from Blue J Iris. I've never ordered from there & am hoping for good results since I ordered so many. Next year plan to order from Bluebird Haven Iris Garden. Last year was really pleased with the ones I received from Zebra Iris (Kasperek's) and Schreiner's. Both sent huge rhizomes. Unfortunately, neither has much in the line of historics and I seem to be drawn into that direction.

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks for some names, that will give me a start..

Kris

South Hamilton, MA

You could try Superstition Iris Garden for historics if you have room.

Cherryvale, KS

I'm working on my list. It is going to be fairly short! I have too many to dig and divide this year, and 2 new beds to populate. The biggest that has to be dug has: High Master, Secretary, Opposing Forces, Social Graces, Jersey Cream, Happenstace(actually bought it twice), County of Kent, Bamboo Shadows, Cranberry Sauce, Secret Rites, Banshee, Visiting Royalty, Latin Lark, Announcement, Full Figured, Miami Beach, Moonscape, Jerilee, Obsidian, Hazelnut Delight, Crow's Feet, Foriegn Legion, Lip Service, and Morning Twilight. These will be available for trade. I'll probably run a classified for balance. I also have some older iris in the front bed to move back. I think from Suttons, I think I'll get Fruit Stripe, Caramel Dream, and Line Drive. I know I'll have an order from Keppel and Burseen, and Mid-AM. (we get auction iris from Mid-Am, and Burseen) I won Queen of Show at Parsons with a Burseen iris: HOPTOIT! lol One of my favorite historics is Butterfly Baby. Happy Friday BIF's!!

Vail, AZ

No garden is complete without Mesmerizer.

South Hamilton, MA

Mesmerizer has problems with rot in climates with more rainfal.

Castlewood, SD

OH my.. guess when I got my bright idea this year of starting an iris bed.. I really didnt know what kind of an addiction I was opening myself up to...lol. I have to say I've been pretty busy the last couple weeks ordering different iris. I anxiously await to get them all in the ground.
Anyways here is my list (I hope all the names are accurate-but I've started a binder to compare the blooms and descriptions.. etc. at a later date.)
Stop The Music (TB)
Heavens Edge
Desert Diamond (Arilbred)
Private First Class (DB)
Thornbird (TB)
Into The Night (TB)
Ruby Tuesday (DB)
Dusky Challenger (TB)
Esther, The Queen (Aril)
Double Byte (SDB)
Freeze Frame (SD)
Raspberry Fudge (TB)
Texas Renegade
Brighten The Corner (TB)
Butterscotch Wine
Art Show
Baltic Star (TB)
Cherokee Heritage
Red Hawk

Not too bad I dont think for a first year start !!

South Hamilton, MA

You are going to have fun.

Castlewood, SD

I can't wait and the kiddos are even excited.. which makes it cooler yet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.