Our Steph (rebloomnut) having eye surgery

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I had the pleasure of talking to Steph today. She is having eye surgery tomorrow to remove a cataract from her left eye, but also has a genetic eye disease.

She seems very upbeat about the surgery, and promised she will let me know after it's over.

Let's put up some great wishes for a successful surgery.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Wishing the best for the surgery tomorrow......my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Tomah, WI

Thoughts, prayers, & hugs for you Steph!

Cherryvale, KS

Best wishes!! I want to see you all back here , ready to plant!! Have a great Wed. BIF's!!!!

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

Prayers are coming your way Step.
Just think after your surgery how much better the garden will become, good luck and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
April

Lebanon, OR

Prayers for you, the family the doctors doing it for you Steph..

D

South Hamilton, MA

Best wishes Steph. Annticipation is the worst part of that surgery.

North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

All my best wishes for all to go well and speedy recovery.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

You are all so Sweet. Thank you so much. I so enjoyed my visit with Polly today,. I am going to make it more often now.

It will be fine and I have your prayers on my side.
Thank you
Steph

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

It's over and I am fine. I see better in the left eye than I ever have. The Right will be next and soon I hope. I still have no periferal (SP?) vision and never will but I can see without glasses for everything but reading in that eye. Have not been able to do that since 3rd. grade. Life is so good. Thanks for being here everyone, it made it so much easier since they said I had a 50/50 chance of losing the sight because of the underlying disease I have.
Steph

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank heavens Steph! So good to hear everything went well.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Wonderful. So glad everything worked out well.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

So glad to hear everything went well!

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

It's great that things went so well for you!

Cherryvale, KS

HOORAYYYY!! I'm soo glad you did so well! And the BIF'sircle to protect their own! Kisses pic Babylon Queen

Thumbnail by NickysIris
North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

Thank goodness. So glad to hear the good news.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

You are going to laugh at this gang. I see colors I did not know I was missing. I close my right eye and things are so bright. I have been complaining to my H that the lights are just not very good in the house. He said it was me. Well he was right. I was up half the night after surgery just looking at things I was so excited to see clearly after all these years. DUH. I thought the flowers were beautiful then, now I cannot wait to see them bloom this year. I will get the right eye done on June 24. Can't wait.
Thanks for the well wishes my BIF'S.& that beautiful Babylon Queen Nicky.
Steph

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

So glad your okay.
Enjoy you blooms!

Lebanon, OR

Steph just image what the gardens will look like with all the colors exploring for you for the first time in a long time.

I am so thrilled for you and thankfully that HE was watching over the surgeons who did the surgery.

D

South Hamilton, MA

Lovely I find that reading without glasses is fun as well. Happy for the operation's success.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Steph, my DH had the same reaction as you did to colors. He is doing well also. Congratulations!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Wonderful Steph!

Hey, come on over to that other site. We have a thread going for you there too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.