Iris for Trade

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I would like to trade the Iris on the far right for PEONIES.

Lavender with orange. There are several in the patch.

Thumbnail by shihtzumom
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I only have one Peony. It is a Pink Rose Color. It has many shoots. I am on if you are. I would like one fan of each iris for two roots of the peony.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

That sounds great. Do you want one fan of the yellow and one of the lavender? I can send you more lavender than one if you like. There are bunchs of HUGE rhizomes. I'll take a picture today after I dig them so you can see how large they grown in this great soil. Let me know if you want one of each color or just lavender.

Kathy

Marshall, TX

If anyone else is interested in trading named iris for named iris, let's talk.

Thumbnail by karmafarms
Gainesville, TX

I am always up for a trade for a named iris I don't have. I am kinda picky though, cause I have so many. Check out my iris (incomplete) journal to see what you like.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Peony is still blooming. I will have to Google and see when best time to dig. They are in a very large pot so not a problem. And one fan of each will be great. Miss read your D-mail. I am just waking up.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Sharon, got your dmail. I'll get the iris out. I think after they bloom would be ok to clip most leaf tops and rinse dirt and send that way. I'll plant immediately and the small amount of leaves will still allow water/sun for growth. I'll get your iris out by Monday.
K

Cherryvale, KS

Best time to divide peonies is August. pic Burnt Toffee

Thumbnail by NickysIris

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.