1/2 Price Sale Bluestone

Wauseon, OH(Zone 5a)

Does anyone know when Bluestone Perennials have there 1/2 price sale?

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

It usually happens over Memorial Day weekend. I think it may start on Friday. I have
already picked and re-pricked things to get. They will be sold out of many things, but
there are lots available.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

the sale is in June, and yes it starts on Fri/Sat/Sun. Each year I have more and more garden club members going with me to the sale. We get up and make sure to be there when they let us in...LOL

Janet

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

I'm so jealous!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Pagancat

come on up we can always make room for more. We get there early mainly to get the 4 wheel carts as the one wheel is scary at best when trying to load it up with all the plants get we get...

Janet

I'd be like Charlie at Willy Wonka's factory....

Chalfont, PA(Zone 6b)

I'd be like the gluttonous Augustus Gloop at Willy Wonka's factory!

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

The online sale begins this Friday.

That's what the order taker said when I called.. I always shop there on line and have
been very happy with the results. They are all guaranteed as well.

Here is the info if you care to check. Most of us do not live close enough to go to the
actual greenhouses.

1-800-852-5243 www.bluestoneperennials.com

I don't mean to be contentious, but we are talking about two different sales.

You rabble-rouser, you! My gosh.

Thanks for looking into it, Gloria. Not all of us can be as lucky as Janet.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I have been watching bluestone for a month now to see when their sale starts. thanks so much. This is by far the best time to get some great perennials from them.

I guess i get to go shopping now !!!

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

One of the best things is that if you return the foam peanuts, you get free shipping
for one time (your choice of time.) Yes, I've been pouring over the Spring catalog, saying, "Do I really want this? Do I have a place for it? etc.) I will be sure to resend the peanuts this time too. You have to pay a little bit, but it is worth no shipping fees.

Hendersonville, NC(Zone 7a)

Gloria, I love that recycling credit, don't you? Great for the environment and a super deal for the customer.
Ruth

Berwyn, PA

It started tonight. I bought a bunch of stuff a few hours ago.

Hendersonville, NC(Zone 7a)

Me too: hurray!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

unfortunately, me too, I should have stayed away from there, but I couldn't, bought a bunch o f mums and a few other things.

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

Oh my, my list has things circled and crossed out. The decision making is hard. I can't wait until eight o'clock.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Does anybody want to do a bluestone swap? we get 3 of those plants for the most part. it will be a good way to get more for our money

let me know

Well, shoot, I can't find the email with my order on it.

now I don't remmeber which mums I ordered, and wht else I ordered. I'll go back through and see if i can remember by going through the site again, I tried to find out if they had a check your order thing, but they don't

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I just called them, they are goin g to email me again a copy of my receipt, so I'll post here what I got.

Looking forward to seeing what everybody else gets!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

ok, here's what I got

Mum Jessica Louise
Mum Little One
Bellis Rominette Mix
Malva Purple Satin
Mum Autumn Sunset
Mum Grandchild
Mum Honeycomb
Mum Matchsticks
Sedum Picolette

I got a couple of single plants too.

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

Thanks for the info! I just ordered some more (badly needed!?!) plants. I have to say I think the idea of recycling peanuts is a bit hokey; it does take energy to deliver those boxes of returned peanuts.

*Thank you*! Not only does it take yet more energy to ship them back, but there are about a billion good ways to successfully pack plants without peanuts; it's my one sticking point with Bluestone.

I wonder how many people actually ship them back?

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I ship my own plants with peanuts so I save all of them

Newnan, GA(Zone 7b)

I just wanted to personally put a hex on the person who started this thread. I just ordered nearly $150 worth of stuff. And I had to force myself to stop! Their sale prices for the online sale are unbelievable. (It ends Monday) Here's what I got:

BUDDLEIA davidii Harlequin
BUDDLEIA davidii Cornwall Blue
ASTILBE White Wings
ASTILBE Amethyst
ASTILBE Peach Blossom
ACHILLEA Oertel's Rose
BRUNNERA macrophylla Jack Frost
CAMPANULA Carpatica White Clips
CHRYSANTHEMUM x superbum Switzerland
CLEMATIS Rebecca
DIANTHUS Raspberry Surprise
HECYS HEUCHERA Canyon Melody
HEUCHERA Midnight Rose
HOLLYHOCK Old Farmyard Mix

Can you tell I'm just starting out? LOL

Really ... cancel the hex, Golden_Eagle. I am thrilled to find so many of the plants I've wanted for so long at such wonderful prices. And from such a reputable business. Now I have to wait for them to be delivered .... patience is not one of my virtues.

I just got mine from.... I want to say 1week ago? They're getting them out fast.

Yup, looks like you've only made it to the 'H's, lol...

Newnan, GA(Zone 7b)

I hit my money limit. LOL Will wait for the next sale and finish the alphabet. These prices were really unbelievable, especially on the Astilbes. I have priced them elsewhere, in addition to local nurseries, and these prices were almost ridiculously low. If they do this again in the fall, I'll load up again.

I am just beginning and have finally decided what I really like. The beds are done but empty. Long way to go, but with sales like this it won't take me long to fill up the yard. :-)

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

You spent more than me Judy LOL but you got some good stuff!

I got mine about 3 or 4 days ago, i'm potting them up today.

Newnan, GA(Zone 7b)

Be sure and send pics, Kathy_Ann, as soon as things start looking good.

Beggs, OK

Some of the plants at premiumplantplugs.com are half price. Others have big discounts.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.