CLOSED: Sprint 2010 ŁazŁo's Mystery Mix

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

This here offer is now closed - - next Mystery Mix coming out in late September . . .

ŁazŁo's Mystery Mix for Spring 2010 is offered for SAE w-stamps OR Trades:

I have tried to keep this mixture limited to seeds from full sun plants however there may be some which thrive better in part sun to part shade exposures.   Keep in mind that "full sun" here in OzTown, Tax_US is somewhat akin to being at the gates of Hell, so that "part sun" or "part shade" here may be equal to "full sun" where you garden.

I have a huge reserve of the mix in a container for the event so many requests come in that I run out of pre-packaged seeds.   So please don't post on this thread questions such as "Do you have any left?" ~ Thank You!   Whenever the supply runs out, I will close this thread.  Until the thread is closed, yes, I have more Mystery Mix seeds left and, yes, I will send a packet to you . . .

If you would like to trade seeds, bulbs, or cuttings with me for a nice fat packet of Mystery Mix . . . please contact me in DMail.   I probably will be interested in doing a trade!
== >   http://davesgarden.com/tools/mail/pmail.php?q=LazLo

Else, if you want to send a self-addressed envelope with stamps for return mail, here's what I will need from you:

A self-addressed business-size envelope (SAE) enclosed with two (2) LOOSE U.S. postage stampsPlease do not affix the postage to your return envelope.   And, you don't need to send a bubble envy as I have plenty stored up for this.   Thank you.

Mark the lower left corner on the outside of your enclosed return envelope with the words:   "Mystery Mix", as usual - just to keep me oriented and all.  Thank you.

My postal addy == >   http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/view.php?user=LazLo

If you can't see the DG address exchange, send a DMail for my postal info,
using this link == >   http://davesgarden.com/tools/mail/pmail.php?q=LazLo   and request my postal mailing address.

A T B T Y !       ~       ŁazŁo     ;--)

This message was edited Jul 6, 2010 7:22 PM

Thumbnail by LazLo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

me please.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

What is the cute little animal?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

it's the Mystery Monkey of course!

Thumbnail by LazLo

I haven't heard about 'him' - please tell us about him!

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Is he yours? Is he as sweet as he looks?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

♥ ♥ ♥ the Mystery Monkey LazLo...

Is this mix seeds that need to be sown now or in the fall??? I'm in Phoenix, so I'm on the other side of those gates when you open them - lol...

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hi,
I am not into seeds but your finger monkey caught my attention. very very cute. I did not realize that they are that expensive when I had googled them on line. congrats.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

These seeds are for planting in the spring !!

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

(ahem . . . )

the "mystery monkey" is aka a Finger Monkey, or pygmy marmoset monkey . . . the smallest monkey there is . . . and, yes, they come at a very dear price . . . too much for my wallet, AAMOF - - LOL !!

the monkey in the photo is not my monkey . . . nor is that one of my fingers . . . if you Google "finger monkey" the first result will be for "Images for finger monkey" and a link to this photo is smack dab in the middle of the first row of linked thumbnails . . . i used it, well, because i like cute animule pickteurs !!

LOL!

if i had between 2 and 4 grand to blow on something, it sure as hell wouldn't be some poopy monkey!

LOL !

this one ain't me munkey neither!

ATBTY !       ~       Łaz    ;--)

Thumbnail by LazLo

Now, Lazlo - I had a spider monkey and a cinnamon ringtail monkey when I was growing up - they are CUTE, kinda like you!!!!

(edited to correct the name - sorry!)

This message was edited May 28, 2010 6:20 PM

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Still love the monkey! Sent an envie out to you on Saturday!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Got my seeds today LazLo! Thanks again... Off to try and ID the Mystery Mix - lol...

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Would you please save me a pack? I'll find something to trade back.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Sure 'nuff, Sue - I've saved back two fer ya.   Have a great vacation!

~   Łaz

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

LOL....thanks much!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

sending envy out tuesday

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Still have lots of this mix left . . . all species are Full Sun lovers . . . can be sown until mid-July or fall sown before first frost in your area for spring surprises . . . I will be closing the offer on July 1st . . .

Thumbnail by LazLo
Orangeburg, SC

Okay LazLo, you talked me into it. I have mostly full sun planting areas. Sending you a SAE. I'm still waiting for the Iris pods to turn brown. They are taking forever.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Be-deep-be-deep-be-deep - - That's all folks!

This here offer is now closed - - next Mystery Mix coming out in late September . . .

ATBTY !       ~       ŁazŁo    ;--)

Thumbnail by LazLo

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.