CLOSED: Have African violet leaf cuttings and small plants

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello, I divided and repotted my AV's today, and I have 4 baby plants of a lavender flowering variety, and several leaf cuttings (that I accidentally broke off during the repotting!) from a magenta flowering variety. They have been wrapped in moist paper towels and the leaf cuttings have been dipped in rooting hormone already. They will not be viable for too long in paper towels so I need to move these out ASAP. I didn't have the heart to throw them away. Any takers? I don't really need anything in return unless you have something on my trade list. Otherwise postage is fine.

This photo is of the magenta flowering variety

Thumbnail by rntx22
Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

And here is the lavender one

Thumbnail by rntx22
Akron, OH(Zone 5a)

Would love to get them, please LMK what whould you like in return? Thanks, Maria

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi Maria, please send me a d-mail with your address and I can send them to you. They still look pretty good. Postage is fine in return.

I still have 2 more of the lavendar babies and a few of the magenta leaf cuttings for anyone else.

Milwaukee, WI(Zone 5a)

I would love them if still available .Sharon

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

All gone

Greeneville, TN

My husband just brought in 4 different lil pots of AV . pink an white, purple, purple an white, and rose . how do they produce ? can i start another from just the leaf?

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Bradysnana, you might have better luck if you post your questions here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/av/all/

Good Luck!

Greeneville, TN

thank you

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.