CLOSED: Purple Tomatillo for Trade

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

I am offering Purple tomatillo for trade for other tomatillos or veggies. I have a limited number of seed so I will only be trading for these currently, but I may offer them fo SASBE in the future. I am open to anything so feel free to offer. This is one of my favorite tomatillos and makes the most wonderfull salsa. It is a little milder that its green cousin I have tried from the market. If you are interested in trading just Dmail with what you have. Thanks and God Bless!

Rob

1) deejay9

This message was edited May 12, 2010 2:41 PM

Thumbnail by MobileBayGarden
Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

question i am trying the orange ones for my hubby this year the pack says full sun but i put them in full sun and ouch. did you grow yours in sun morning sun or what? thanks

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Mine did great in the sun actually, I would think the orange ones would be similar. If you are interested in trading I would love to try the orange. Thanks

Orlando, FL

I do not have many extra seeds right now, but here is a few I do have.
10 seeds Lemon Basil
9 Seeds Isreal Ogen Melon
9 seeds Banana Melon
I have not tried any of the melons they are growing now, I just have leftover seeds, The lemon basil I love with chicken, fish and in salads, this is my 3rd season growing it.
I did not have any luck with Tomitillas last year and want to try a few, I really only need a small amount to try them out. If you are interested in any of my seeds let me know. I also have some heirloom lettuces if you are interested in them I can get you a list, I think I have 5 kinds.

Thanks

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Moofiepoo, I would love to work up a trade. Just dmail what all you have and I will send you a list of my other seeds. Maybe we could swap a few different types. Thanks

Rob

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

If there are any other takers let me know soon, I will be closing the thread in a day or so. Thanks

Rob

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

I have all kinds of flower and veggie seeds.

I want to know if you have any suggestions in growing tomatillos from your experience. Are they much different in the care of tomatoes? If we started any from seed this late in the season, would we get any before fall?

Thanks,

Evelyn ☺

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

evelyn_inthegarden, Dmail sent

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.