CLOSED: Pincushion Flower 'Butterfly Blue' for SASBE or Trade

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Hello, Have freshly harvested Pincushion seed for trade or SASBE. This is my first time collecting this seed, so I am not to familiar with germinating them. I have lots of seed so please feel free to ask. I am open to anything if you want to trade. If you are sending a bubble envelope please include 3 stamps and a return label along with a short note of what you are requesting and I will get it back to you ASAP. If you are interested in trading just Dmail with what you have. Thanks and God Bless!

Rob

1)Deebie

This message was edited May 14, 2010 1:56 PM

Thumbnail by MobileBayGarden
Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

This is a link to the Pincushion profile if you are interested http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/31644/

Thanks again

Rob

Orangeburg, SC

I'll take some seeds. Sending you a d-mail.

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Deebie, Got you down for this one too. Just make sure you note all the seeds that you are requesting with your SASBE. :)

Rob

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love to try some of these seeds. Are you in the address exchange?

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

LiliMerci, I sure am. I will put you down for SASBE.

Rob

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

LiliMerci, dmail sent

Citrus Heights, CA

Hi DO you still have pincusion seeds? I am willing to trade, I have Hollyhocks, tobacoo, silky gold. Let me know thanks the lilac color is very pretty, thanks Pat

Thumbnail by hollyhocklover
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Rob - Make that a 'me too' for me, too! ;--)     SASBE on its way to ya.

Thanks &

ATBTY !       ~       Łaz

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Laz, got you down for SASBE, Pat I can do the SASBE if that will work for you. Thanks

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

If there are any other takers let me know soon, I will be closing the thread in a day or so. Thanks

Rob

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.