CLOSED: Mixed Canna Seeds for SASBE or Trade!

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Hello everyone, I am offering mixed packets of canna seeds that were harvested from my mixed canna bed from about 10 varieties including, cleopatra, banana, pretoria, and many more. Canna seeds do not come true from seed so you never know what you are going to get which can be really fun. I am looking for other canna seeds from different varieties, or any other tropical looking plant seeds. If you are sending a bubble envelope please include 3 stamps and a return label along with a short note of what you are requesting and I will get it back to you ASAP. If you are interested in trading just Dmail with what you have. Thanks and God Bless!

Rob

1)tubbytee
2)Deebie
3)ddbydeb
4) skellogg
5) czimmerman00

This message was edited May 14, 2010 1:54 PM

This message was edited May 17, 2010 2:26 PM

Thumbnail by MobileBayGarden
Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

I loved all of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tubby

This message was edited May 12, 2010 4:02 AM

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

tubbytee, that's wonderful, let me if you ever need anything else.!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hi Rob, Do you still have some of these seeds left? I would love to get some from you if you do. Would send SASBE as I don't have much you would be interested in I don't think. Zone 3/4 doesn't let us have much for tropicals, lol!

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

sure do, lots left. I will put you down for a pack.

Orangeburg, SC

Sending a sasbe. This sounds like fun.

Summerville, SC(Zone 9b)

Hi Rob I would love to try some Canna seeds! How do we get your address?
Deb

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

My address is in the exchange or just go ahead and Dmail me a request.

Rob

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Got you down Debbie

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

skellogg, got you down as well. Thanks

Summerville, SC(Zone 9b)

Hi Rob Thank You! I found you’re address in the exchange list I am still learning my way around DG. It is such a great site!
I got the most wonderful surprise yesterday. I have plans on putting a flower garden in where my feeders are and want to put fill it with Iris and lilies of all types so my neighbor surprised me yesterday with 4 different bags of dahlias an 1 Gorgeous Asiatic Lily plant in bloom and then bought me another one in today this one is an orange color

Thumbnail by ddbydeb
Elk Horn, KY

would love some canna seeds if you still have available?

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

czimmerman00, that would be great. Just let me know if you have any questions about the SASBE.

Rob

Munden, KS

HI Rob
Do you have any Canna seeds left?I can send a STSABE,or you can look at what I have if there is anything you would like to trade for. Thank you for considering trading with me.Karen

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Kwolflady, hello and thanks for your interest. The SASBE would be fine. I still have a good bit left. I will add you to my list of takers.

Rob

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Kwolflady, Strike my last. I am sending you Dmail.

Rob

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Hello all, if there is anymore interest in seeds please le me know soon. I will be closing this thread in the next day or so. Thanks

Rob

Ocean Springs, MS

I'm interested. Can send SASBE
thanks, julie

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

froggies_girl, got you down!

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

did you recieve my sase? havent heard anything

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Hello all, Sorry for being out of touch. We had a very needed and well deserved family vacation over the Memorial Day Holiday. I will be finishing up my SASBE tomorrow and everyone who sent one in should be covered. Let me know if anyone has a question. Thanks and Happy Gardening!!!!

Rob

Summerville, SC(Zone 9b)

Hi Rob aorry I have not got my env to you I picked some up today and will get it right out if you still have seeds left.
Deb B
http://www.ddbydeb.com

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

I should have one trade left. Just let me know if you are still sending an envy. Thanks

Rob

Summerville, SC(Zone 9b)

Hi Rob yep sending it out!
Deb

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Thanks Deb, got one saved for ya!

Elk Horn, KY

i got the canna seeds! thank-you so much! getting them ready for planting.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hi Rob, Got the canna seeds! Thanks so much! Getting them started today!

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

I am so glad you all have gotten the seeds, please send me pics when you get blooms. I would love to see what mixes you get. If you have time I always appreciate feedback on my profile as well. Thank you again for letting me share my garden with you all. Have a great summer!!

Rob

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.