ID needed if possible.

Moundridge, KS(Zone 6a)

Several years ago my chickens, who were free ranging back then, got into my newly planted and labled iris bed. By the time I found it, it looked like it had been hit by a rotatiller. I replanted all the pieces of iris I could find and kept the lables I could find, hoping to reidentify as things grew back and eventually bloomed. This has worked very well until this one bloomed this morning. I don't have a lable that fits how this one looks. I am in zone 6a (I think) and it has just started blooming. I thought someone might have one like it that has the same bloom time. It's really a beauty.

Thumbnail by willowwind
Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm thinking it maybe Role Model.

Moundridge, KS(Zone 6a)

Thank you. I looked it up and they do look alike. I got this one from Cooley's, but it's been at least three years ago and I know they change their selections.

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

You could call them or email the picture and ask them if they can help you ID it. They are really nice folks there. They may even be able to look up your order and tell you what you purchased.

Cooley's GardensPO Box 126NTSilverton, OR 97381

Phone: 503-873-5463

Fax: 503-873-5812

E-Mail: office@cooleysgardens.com

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Dang...that is a pretty one!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

I agree Nanny! Wow, I love that one! I sure hope you figure out what it is, as I would love to know. I am going to have to add that one to my want list!

Gainesville, TX

This one came from Cooley's a couple of years back. Ramblin Rose

Thumbnail by sharondippity
Moundridge, KS(Zone 6a)

It really is a pretty one and it's stood up well in the wind and rain we've had lately. I will contact Cooley's and if I can find out for sure I will let you all know. Thank you for your help.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.