Happy Birthday, Sheri/BirdieBlue

Midland City, AL

May the birds sing especially sweet for you today! (Jim)

Photo: LOL. The hummingbird was too fast for me, but I thought the lyre-leaf sage was beautiful anyway.

Thumbnail by seacanepain
Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Hope you had the best birthday ever, Sheri.
Did that ole dog and cat treat you right?
love and hugs
Vickie

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sheri, Happy Birthday to you!

That's because I'm still using this idiot computer, so instead of a pretty picture, I sang you a song.

SE/Gulf Coast Plains, AL(Zone 8b)

LOL.
Happy Birthday, Sheri! May you always see the potential of what your life can be and may it bring forth your own special beauty. Kay*

Thumbnail by Amargia
Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Wow all of you,
Thanks so much. My puter was on the glitch Sunday so I have just realized this thread. You all are so sweet and I love each one of you.
Big hugs all around,
Sheri

Midland City, AL

Here is what the lily turned out to look like. (Jim)

Thumbnail by seacanepain

Oh how beautiful! I was sent a # of different types of lillies by a fellow DGer last year & it looks like they have rotted or something in the ground. I'm baffled and dissapointed to say the least.I think that I put to much of those watersorb crystals in the dirt around them and drownded them. (yea, I know that isn't speled right, but that seemed to fit!)

Midland City, AL

When your lily starts multiplying I'll send some your way. Since I don't know any other name for them, I'll have to call them Sheri lilies. lol. We haven't even begun trying to ID the lilies around here yet. (Jim)

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

I like that.....Sheri Lillys

Wow! That sounds wonderful. they sure are lovely!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.