Daily Journal Fri. Feb 23

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Good morning. It isn't spring yet, the wind is up and temp is down again, windchill about 0* this morning, a day for the insulated coveralls. I got spoiled the past few days working without them. If it is over 20* with no wind they just get too hot. Yesterday I spent the afternoon visiting with my sister, we only see each other every couple of months, she lives 60 miles away in another valley. They are just sort of taking a deep breath before their calving season starts. I will be taking care of lambs while she is doing the same things for calves, so we probably won't see or even call each other much for about 2 months. I see that some of you in the midwest and northeast got some wintery weather again. I guess Lisa will have to enjoy the balmy temps and sunshine for all the rest of us. Have a great day everyone.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!