free plants

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I have a bunch of flowers growing in my sidewalks-they are heading to the compost pile soon
bachelor buttons,lupines,toadflax,hollyhocks and more..........come and get them please

Thumbnail by notmartha
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

patty cake where are you?? i have lots to give away-gloria?
anyone!!!

Beaverton, MI

not martha where do you live in bay city live in gladwin not far from you. let me know.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

ICheryl and Wendy and I are most likie going to be there on Tuesday the 11th have to see if Cheryl has to work first if she dose maybe Wendy and I will just come let you know Monday for sure
love ya ;0)
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I live over by delta college

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I Sure wish I Could make it but I Have to get ready for my Plant swap Just 3 wks away Now :) Or about :)
why not pot a few up & Come on down to it we are not that far you :)

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori

Do you have any Delphinium??????

Deann

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

not that i dont want~ sorry dee

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

went to Doris yesterday and had a great time her gardens are beautiful as all ways and if you want some day lilys you better get a hold of her she has an amazing collection !!!!!!
Gloria ;0)

Beaverton, MI

dear dori thank you
you all must go to her house her gardens are beautiful. got lots of plants and daylilies too.
if you live close by you need to stop there. had a good morning there. thank again dori i
will be back to see you soon.
kim

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Your right Kim I was there tuesday and every thing is just beautiful !! hay Dori I'm still planting and Tabbie is still telling every one how in awww she was I thought I was giong to laugh my butt off when we left shes never seen any thing like your yard !! LOL
Love ya
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

she was so quiet!! LOL

thanks ladies for your purchases and for taking home some of the stuff
I would have tossed!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori wait till you get to know her quite is not a word to discribe Tabbie LOL she was just over whelmed !!!
Gloria

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.