Have:Red stem pok choy sum

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Freshly harvested and cleaned 5/3/10

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi, Bigred:; I'd love to try these seeds. What are you looking for in trade?

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

hard to say...what are you offering

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Have lots of herbs, flowers, and veggies. Looked at your trade list, but it was short. What types of things do you like? Get me pointed in the right direction, and hopefully I can find something to pique your interest.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I'm crazy over foliage color...variegated,gold,purple/black......and weird plants.

Right now in herbs,I'm looking for cumin and lemon grass

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

I have hardy Hybiscus
Mexican Sunflower
Peones 18 INCHES

Tubby

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

tubby,
have plenty of hibiscus. In rural area w/ more squirrels than you can shake a stick at so I gave up on sunflowers long ago. Talk to me about your peonies.

P

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

HOW MANY PEONES DO YOU NEED

Tubby

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Weird plants: Pumpkin on a stick or Peppers on a stick, Balloon plant (aka Hairy balls), Quinoa 'Brightest Brilliant', Ornamental Eggplant 'Ruffled Red', Ornamental peppers 'Black Pearl' or 'Medusa'
Foliage: Cape daisy 'Zulu Prince' (a silvery white), or unrooted coleus cuttings (Inky Fingers or trailing burgendy)

Also have some black cumin seeds from Garden Thyme herb (2009). Lemongrass is much easier to start from rooting a cuttings---seedlings take forever to get large!!!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

tubby,what colors. I have bookoos white and white w/ burgundy....and one lonely pink one received last year in trade.

mom,
I had lemon grass in 5.5" pots last year at market from WS. I'd be interested in the cumin and lemon grass

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi, Bigred:
Sorry if I caused any confusion, but unfortunately I don't have any lemongrass seeds left for this year (and my presently-rooted cuttings are all committed to our Master Gardener's projects, although I will have more later this summer).
If you're still interested in the cumin seeds and anything else I have listed, let me know.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

tubby...scratch that,I've got hellebores on the brain. What colors are your peonies.

mom,I just received a generous amt of lemon grass seed in another trade so not to worry. Still interested in the cumin though.

P

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Bigred, the cumin seeds will be headed your way in tomorrow's mail.

Linda

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

mom,
thanks,I'll get the pok choy sum in tomorrow's mail

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.