FREE seeds to one newbie only

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Cleaning out my seed bags, and I have seeds that need a home. I live in SW Florida, so most of the ornamentals are tropicals or subtropicals. Even if you can't grow them, they'd be great to trade if you have nothing. Everything from flowers to veggies. Some of these seeds are a couple of years old, but have been kept in the freezer, and I'm assured they should still be good by an avid seed collector.

Tell me your best sob story, and grovel a little and they're yours. LOL Seriously, just make me believe you need them. :)

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

MY best sob story?? I need them so that I can trade for things that will grow in my area. I finally have a large enough yard (1/2 acre) so that I can plant what I want. I love trading and hopefully will be able to trade the tropicals for things I need here. The veggie seeds I will keep for my veggie garden.

Please! Please! I'm on my knees! Not easy to do for an old lady with surgery on both knees.

Lake Charles, LA

I really need them. I'm a newbie here and don't have a whole lot of things to trade. I need seeds to beautify my yard, and to be able to trade extra seeds and plants later on. Please-Pick me! Pick me!

Lake Charles, LA

PS I'm addicted to plants and DG whaaa! I need seeds!

Elk River , MN(Zone 4b)

I'm not really a newbe but sure feel like it. When my last girlfriend ran off she took myhouse plants and seeds
also so I am starting over again. I could use all the help I can find. I don't really trade seeds but if anybody likes what I have I share the wealth.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.