HAVE: Achillea Millefolium

Omega, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi,

I have lots of white achillea millefolium. If you are interested in trading, please dmail me. Or if you want the plants for postage, that will be fine too.

Thanks,

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hi Palomino
I would love some of these! Do you still have some cannas left also? Let me go thru all my stuff and see what I might have for trades. Kinda tough for me right now, tho, as we aren't really into spring yet here! As a matter of fact, today is the first day in a week that it isn't snowing> Very happy for that! Let me know!

Omega, GA(Zone 8b)

HI! I would love for you to have some Yarrow. I have had this plant for quite a few years now and for some reason, this year, it has gone CRAZY!!! I have lots and lots and lots.

While it is snowing there....it is flooding here. Forcast calls for 3-5" of rain, maybe more. Just let me know when you are ready.

Suzanne

Omega, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi Skellog!

Just let me know when you are ready for the achillea. I have lots!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hi Suzanne, will do. It did quit snowing but it has rained every day, and temps have dropped into the twenties, so we have been waking up to hard frosts on everything. I know they are hardy, but don't like the idea of moving them from your part of the country into the cold here. Maybe we best wait for a week or 2 til things warm just a little, although I prefer to plant when it is cool. Thirty degrees just might be a little too cool, lol! ;-)

Omega, GA(Zone 8b)

That weather is so crazy....you know it has been in the 90s here? 80s this week....but, it has been just like summer weather.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Wow! 90's!? I hope we get to see 90 this summer. We always do, but this year it is so crazy and cold, I'm beginning to wonder, lol. It's supposed to rain and snow all week long. By the time the sun does come out my lawn is going to go nuts! It needs mowing now, but can't do it in this weather. Supposed to be clearing on Sunday tho, so hoping next week will be back to normal spring weather. No global warming here yet this year, teehee!

Sandi

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.