training them early..lol

Wells, TX(Zone 8b)

My former next door neighbors have a 15yr old GD .. I got to do several diferent art projects and she helped me with some of my T to T projects I had going while she was here visiting.. my friends moved and I went to see them this week for a few days.. Juliane was waiting for me and wanted to me go see her bedroom.. never mind I had just gotten there and it was a 8 hr drive.. off I went to her house.....she had rescued the cutest lime green couch for the bedroom!! Her mom told me that since spending time with me she now shops at the resale shops and thrift stores when before she wouldnt set foot in them.. she showed me thing after thing she had found and reworked into something for herself to use in her room.. after seeing the couch and what shed done to her room I annouced that she was now an offical member of the dumpster diva club.. she told me it really opened her eyes what she could do with found things after playing with me..lol.. like I said we have to train them early!!!

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!