Zen Bell

Lebanon, OR

I had gotten two empty oxygen tanks, had them since 94 and finally my dream has come true. We took of the value filled with water for 24 hours then filled again for another 24 hours. Then the bottom was cut off. A friend of mine knew a man that did metal laser art and he took high grade aluminum and cut out the japanese or chinese characters of "HAPPINESS" then we took it to the powder coating, I picked purple, then had them sand the characters down and then they did a clear coating of powder coating and fired it again. Have 3 4x4 treated beams to hang then the clapper it an old window weight which is cast iron. I will post the pictures of before here and then later today I will post the complete picture

Cost
Tanks 0
lettering 30.00
post 20.00
chain 0
clapper 0
powder coating 100.00
cement to set the post 8.00

D

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
This thread has 38 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!