Concrete Creations Garden Party/May 8th.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

A fellow DGr suggested I should post this here for all of you Georgia gardeners that may be interested in comming to a garden party here in Jacksonville, Florida.

For those of you that don't know me: My name is Lori & I am the artist for Concrete Creations, a concrete sculpture & garden center. I've been trying to get a party together for about a year & now it's finally going to happen.

For any interested, it is on Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 11:00 a.m., at 1907 Cassat Avenue, Jacksonville, Fl..

Am asking everyone to bring some type of finger food or desert & a plant, in a paper bag or box for a game.

Also, though this isn't really a plant swap, due to the hard winter---you may bring any plants or seeds that you would like to give away or trade.

Let me know if you can make it. Look forward to meeting some of our Georgia members!!!

Lori/Camillia84

This is one of my recent paintings.

Thumbnail by Camillia84

Oh wow ... sure wish it wasn't Mother's Day week-end!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Sorry! Just worked out that way. Didn't realise two months ago, when we started planning this that it fell on Mother's Day weekend.

Was trying to do it at the beginning of the month for those that are on a subsidised income, but not the first for those that have their bills comming due at the beginnig ( like me).

Not so much for people to buy things---just to be able to afford to make the drive!

Still---hoping some of you can make it!!! If not---maybe next time!

Lori

Thumbnail by Camillia84

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.