Thumbnail by cattjovi
Richmond Hill, GA

Deck potted violas and japanese maples.

Thumbnail by cattjovi
Richmond Hill, GA

heucheras

Thumbnail by cattjovi
Chalfont, PA(Zone 6b)

What beautiful healthy plants, and pretty flowers! Can't wait for the weather to warm up here. Thanks for sharing.

Newnan, GA(Zone 7b)

Beautiful, just beautiful, Cattjovi. You must be farther south than I am. My dianthus (dainthii? dianthuses? :-) are still pushing up. Knockouts are going crazy but that's about all. Please post more as the season progresses. Love it!

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Beautiful thanks for sharing.

Watertown, WI(Zone 5a)

It'll be a while before I'll see such beautiful blooms here, but thank you so much for the lovely preview of things to come! :)

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, that delphinium and dianthus are beautiful. Especially love the darker shade of dianthus. Almost looks like velvet on my screen.(Maybe it's really dust!). Did you grow these from seeds you started or purchased starter plants at your garden center or nursery?

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

I am so jealous! That delphinium is just gorgeous - along with everything else! For the life of me, I cannot get a delphinium to grow for me, no matter where I've planted them. Oh, you are so lucky, cattjovi. Thanks so much for putting that picture up - just made me smile while wishful thinking.

Richmond Hill, GA

Pippi, I plant my delphiniums in the fall, with our hot summers they are really done by July so I have to get them established with a good root system. A dear friend brings me a few trays in the fall of nice plants from a local nursery. I still start a few by seed but never have good success. The dianthus were planted in the fall as well. I keep trying seeds but it's just to hot here. I'm trying to get some now that I started by seed to last the year so I can plant out in the fall. They are all still tiny living in pots on my deck.
Arlene

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Wow, I love that 'Netty's Pride'... along with everything else. Beautiful gardens!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks Jana.I owe most of it to Daves Garden members whose gardens expanded my "garden reality"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.