Sheer Ecstasy

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

Hola, another early bloomer. Sheer Ecstasy. However I have lots of BI that have not started growing a flower stalk yet. I hope they are going to. Xuling

Thumbnail by xuling
Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi-

I'm not sure this one is Sheer Ecstasy.

Check the ones in the plant files which look a lot more like mine:

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/36454/

Neil

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

well back to the drawing board and i will try to find another hidden name stake. Somehow they slowly disappear or get moved around. thanks for the idea that i am posting wrong names. regardless, here is a pic of it today. it is beautfiul what ever it is named :) xuling

Thumbnail by xuling
Twinsburg, OH(Zone 5a)

A few standard dwarf iris have bloomed in my greenhouse (in pots). I took this picture (outside the greenhouse) just as a Bumble Bee was flying around the Iris. It landed precisely when I took the picture. I did not know it until I downloaded my pictures later. I was ecstatic with the surprise.

Sorry, I don't have the name of the STD. I was wondering how unique it is to capture a shot of a BB on your iris. Be interested if others have pictures of their Iris with a BB perched on it. If so, please post. Thanks.

DJ

Thumbnail by IrisUniverse
Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

what a great shot. i have all sorts of pics with all sorts of critters on all sorts of plants, but none that I can recall with a BB. xuling

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

it isn't a bumble bee, but by happenstance while i was shooting pics today i got this one photo with a honey bee, and another photo with the bee and a lady bug. Xuling

Thumbnail by xuling
Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

and just the bee

Thumbnail by xuling
Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Okay, how about a dragonfly on This And That? I saw him {her?} and ran inside to get my camera. Hoping it would still be there. I got really close and it didn't move.

Thumbnail by Gabriel25
Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Drying up bloom of This And That and dragonfly.

Thumbnail by Gabriel25
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Gabriel25 that Dragonfly photo should go in this years photo contest. You see every line and mark on it's wings and body.

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Thank you. Couldn't believe it stayed in the same place for so long. It was getting into the evening and guess it was sluggish.

rose

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

what a shot. great timing. but the Dragonfly needs to learn some lessons from the snails and eat only the fresh newly opened flowers, not the shriveled up ones!! :)
Xuling

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.