Simply Clems - Yes!

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

I just got my order from Simply Clems and am very pleased. I ordered 5 plants. I don't do a lot of plant buying by mail order, but this is hands down the best plant shipment I've ever received. The plants are in 4 inch pots, but theyhave great roots and are full and lush. Great care was taken so that they didn't get squished at all. I don't think I've ever seen such a careful packing job.

Two of them are ready to bloom. Thanks, Evey!!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the great info!!. I was thinking of ordering from them and now I will!!

Debbie

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

My little Diana's Delight opened up yesterday, but it looks like a cat "tasted" her and then we had rain, so the blossom's a little soggy now.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Pictures, please! How quickly do they grow?

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh. It's been a big weekend, so I just saw this. I will take pictures tomorrow. They are full, but not so long. Kiri Te Kanawa is struggling a little bit, but Evey's been great at giving me advice. She thinks it has to do with wet roots. They all looked perfect out of the box, but KTK was drooping the next morning. I think I let it get too dry and then shocked it with water maybe.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

My KTK was planted last summer and is slow to emerge.
Just teeeny shoots about 1/2 inch and not going very fast since they appeared nearly a month ago.Its been cold here tho.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Many of the clematis I bought last August are already a foot or more tall. I'm very pleased with all of them.

This message was edited Aug 23, 2010 11:32 AM

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

My clem order was thwarted by Eveys assistant.Its not comming but she has been generous with an apology and I will re order next year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.