is this Immortality?

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

Hola, I cannot remember the name. It was a give away for ordering something and I have no name tag. They don't like where I replanted them and didn't like where they were planted before (3 plants) so now I have to relocate them again!! This is the first real bloom I have had from them. I really like it with the Lavender. Xuling

Thumbnail by xuling
(Debbie) Carlisle, KY(Zone 6b)

I have Immortality and your photo looks just like my Iris.
Debbie

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

thanks budsnbloom, hopefully i can post better pictures next year if i get around to replanting them to a better location. xuling

Wayland, MA(Zone 6a)

here is my imortality from last fall , looks the same to me

Thumbnail by laurawege
Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

This is my Immortality from last year.....It is a reliable rebloomer, so that may be a way to positively identify it.....if yours reblooms it must be Immortality

Thumbnail by av_ocd_girl
Wayland, MA(Zone 6a)

yes, I was going to mention that too . as I said this is it last fall, I had already bloomed in june when the rest of my irises bloomed then again in the fall . That will be a good way to positively ID it . it is beautiful

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

thanks everyone. xuling

Gilbertsville, KY(Zone 7a)

I Do is pod parent of Immortality and appears very similar. I Do also reblooms and is more reliable as a rebloomer for me.
Pic of I Do.

Thumbnail by dd95172
Lakes of the Four Se, IN(Zone 5a)

I DO is very pretty.

South Hamilton, MA

A bit more veining on the falls for 'I Do'?

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

Looks like Immortality. Mine in southeast Iowa are just showing a little white color, so it won't be long. The iris are so early this year.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Here is mine. It always blooms on the short side tho. BEV

Thumbnail by dragonfly62

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.