Have: new list

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

I seem to have more seeds than I can plant this year. So I went through & took some out. These are all either left over from last year or are extras from trades where I received lots of seeds or the same kinds of seeds from more then one person. If anyone is interested, I would love to trade them for something else. I love all lily type flowers or anything with a large flower. Will also do for postage if no one wants to trade. Thanks for looking!

*Red Hummingbird Vine- I've heard these can be invasive. Have a large bag full. Will gladly send for SASE.
* Suprise. I have no idea what these are. There's no label on them. But if someone wants them, I'd love to get them to anyone willing to try & see what comes up
* Mimosa Tree- I've read they're invasive. Don't know as I just mow all the seedlings down that i dont want
* Butter & Eggs- Traded for these but then read they can kill horses so I wont be planting them though they do look really pretty.
* Safflower
*Clasping Coneflower
* Tansy
* Mix of Oxeyed Daisy, Ragged Robin & Buttercups
* Brazos Penstemon Tenuis
* Joe Pye Weed
* Rough Stemmed Golden rod
* Yellow Squash-like Gourd
* Double Fever Few
* Meadow Blazing Star Liatris- Purple
* False Solomons Seal
* Perennial Mix (commercial pack)

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Dixie

How about Hybiscus seed.....and.....Mexican Sunflower

Tubby

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I'd love the false solomons seal, dmail me and check my list or I'll send you postage. Annette

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Quote from kobwebz :
I'd love the false solomons seal, dmail me and check my list or I'll send you postage. Annette

I'd love to try your Hostas if you still have seeds for it avaliable.

Tubby, which are you wanting? Would love to try the Mexican Sunflowers!

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Dexie

I have plenty of them

Tubby

Zapata, TX

Dixie

would love the Red Hummingbird vine for SASE
let me know what you need

Noemi

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Noemi, I'm in the address exchange. Just send a SASE with a note that its for Red Hummingbird Vine seeds. Thanks

Turner, OR

Hi, I would love to trade you for your fever few, safflower, butter and eggs, mimosa tree, suprise, and hummingbird vine! please look over my list and hopefully I will have something that you like!
Marie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.