HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONJON

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HOPE THE REST OF THE DAY IS BETTER THAN THIS AM. READ YOU DID NOT FEEL WELL SO GET BETTER SOON.
STEPH

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Bakersfield, CA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONJON! Please think about taking this day off for yourself and enjoy. I've only been in this forum for a couple of months now, but it seems like you're always out there helping, weeding and digging for others; but this is your day! And I think I'll have to go see that movie. I hope it's a great birthday for you.

Thumbnail by Betja
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday, Bonnie. have a great one!

Thumbnail by pollyk
Raleigh, NC

LOL - I missed this until just now. Thank y'all so very very much!

The joke is on me, though. I've been telling folks all year I'm 57. DH pointed out to me tonight that I am just now 57. do we consider this a senior year of moments?

yes, I got to feeling better, and I did take the day off of weeding! spent most of it having fun with family. Took a drive over to Greensboro to Ruth Barker's home to pick up DD, and since DH drove, it was a most pleasant jaunt down the road apiece. a morning b'day treat of a Krispy Kreme donut and some yummy earl grey and lavender tea along the way in the morning. That afternoon, DD's team won their hard fought soccer game 4-0 and she played better than she's ever played before. Then lobster for dinner!

Ruth even sent us home with 1/2 a coconut cake. We were trying not to have any cake come in because I'm trying to diet. but it's only got cool whip frosting so that doesn't count, right? Right!

Tomah, WI

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to hear you had a great day!

Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day. Hope the same for you the rest of the year. :)

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Bonjon Cool Whip counts but not on Birthdays.

Raleigh, NC

Goooooood

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

OMG, cool whip frosted cake, Krispy Kreme donuts, movie house pop corn. You are totally out of control. What do you think this is, your Birthday. OK, it is your birthday. Enjoy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Lebanon, OR

Happy Belated BD Bonita

D

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Sorry I missed this thread. Happy belated birthday!!!

Thumbnail by Mshadow
South Hamilton, MA

Happy Birthday. May your iris plants celebrate with you.

Cherryvale, KS

HAPPY, Joyful Birthday! You have lived to see another bloom season!! Congradulations! LOL pic Honeylove (in bloom)

Thumbnail by NickysIris
Raleigh, NC

Thanks one and all. Y'all are just too sweet!

Sorry it took me so long to jump back in here to see these - I'm feeling good again. Been spending 10 hours a day in the garden catching up 2 years of undone weeding and fertilizing, tossing things that died potted waiting for me to plant, and pruning, and dividing, and moving and mulching.... The local iris society comes in here ten days for "tea in the garden."

DH on Tuesday about dropped his drawers - was so beat, I headed for bed before Dancing with the Stars! He says, "the world will end if you don't watch, won't it?"

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5b)

I"m behind! Happy Belated Birthday bonjon! &:-)

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Oh dear, I'm days late! Happy Belated Birthday Bonjon! Hope it was a good one.

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010 7:25 PM

Thumbnail by HappyJackMom

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.