Trade

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Have plenty of Louisana Iris (Black Gamecocks) to trade. Looking for any kind of Hibiscus rooted plants. Would part with 5 Iris plants for 1 good size rooted Hibiscus plant or 10 for 2. Lets trade & you name the price.

Pittsburgh, PA

I will trade when my hibiscus comes up, they are some of the last plants to put on leaves on, here .

I have a bunch. Any specific ones you are looking for?

Judy

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Judy Judy Judy how are you doing today ? It's Jake from Manassas Virginia. Do you have any Tropical Hibiscus ? I am also looking for winter hardy Hibiscus (Red, Pink, Purple & White) do you have any that I am looking for. Are you looking for Iris that will produce flowers this year ? If so we will need to move fast because they will be producing in a few weeks, if not I can send you smaller rizons. Please get back to me. Jake

Pittsburgh, PA

Please send d-mail, with your address, I dug up the hardy hibiscus and they are ready to go?????

Judy

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi Judy It's Jake from Manassas. I packed up over 25 Louisana Iris's Black Gamecocks this evening & plan to go to the Postoffice after I get the Grandsons off to school. Please let me know what condition they arrived in. I tried to get in as many as I could in the small shipping box I had. Send me a email for my address. Thanks hope everything does OK. Jake

This message was edited Jun 23, 2010 8:27 AM

Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for trading. I am excited to get the iris. I have a sunny area where the soil is wet. Sort of boggy. That is a good place to plant them????

I will mail the hibiscus out today, also, the roots are big. I know you will love them.

Judy

Madison, MS

Okyo,

did you receive all he hibiscus you want. I have one that is wine colored very pretty, I would like the blackgame cock, also have texas star that is a member of the hibiscus family and it is red.

Cedar

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Jake....it's me again... please edit your address out of the thread....you can't be too careful :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.