A Few from Today

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

It is so true that each season gets more beautiful than the last especially with regards to Clematis..I've been frantically planting clematis each and every year for the past 7 years .."Bee's Jubilee never gets boring with her delicate colouring!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Crystal Fountain" has tons of buds this year and had to share her starting to open up..will post more when she is in full glory!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Just so you can see the setting for these...I have dug into the ground..cut the bottom off of pots and sunk into the ground..Planting a climbing rose on each of the 4 trellis on my Homemade Rose Gazebo..this one houses..Climbing rosa "Compassion" and Clematis "H.F. Young" & "Omoshiro"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

"H.F. Young" is so purty!!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

And "Daniel Deronda"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes..my "Alfalfa Tea" has been brewing and will soon be ready to use..Petunias are nice this year

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I know this is the Clematis Forum..but thought I'd Share a few more pics of my gardens with my gardenbuddies!!..I have tons of Roses,Crinums,Iris,too numerous to list..I guess you can say..I just LOVE gardening and flowers...hope you enjoy..Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

and...

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I am mad about "Granada"..I spied that some of "Venosa Violacea" vines have grabbed onto her!!..Those naughty Clems

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I have two clematis planted with climbing Rosa "Devonisis"..can't wait till they get all grown up and join the party..isn't she a beaut!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

"Dr. Ruppel"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Like so many of my clematis Friends..I love all stages of clematis..this one of "Dr. Ruppel" is exciting..is it not?

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

One of the Newbies I planted this year in my "Miguel Memorial Garden"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Mr. Demille...I'm ready for my closeup!!..Yum yum...Hope you enjoyed..Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

They are all so gorgeous, Jeanne. Your neighbors must really enjoy the results of all your hard work.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Pirl...this is something I've looked forward to for 3 long years.."Crystal Fountain" has finally grown tall enough to mingle with Cl. Rosa "Teasing Georgia"! Don't you like the way TG brings out the yellow in the center of CF? See that little bit of pink to the far right?...That is Cl. Rosa "Compassion" planted on the other side of the post...can you imagine the 3 of them together..plus, I have clematis "Snow Queen" planted with "Compassion"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Crystal Fountain" is a bit of a freak when first opening ..but she is still purty in my eyes..

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Josephine" is HUGE this year..will share pics when she is fully opened

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Empress"

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Sorry forgot the pic

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Snow Queen"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Gillian Blades"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Asao"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Every day I add "Must Haves" to my list, thanks to you Jeanne! Now I have to have Josephine!

Lakes of the Four Se, IN(Zone 5a)

Jeanne, it looks like you're having a beautiful spring in Texas! All your pics are gorgeous. Good to see petunias, too. Reminds me that summer is just around the corner.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks you two..just remember that is takes a good three years to have such a show..so plant like a madhatter today so those three years comes quicker..that is my mantra...Jeanne
ps...I know my neighbors must think me mad planting away constantly..lol

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Reminds me of my now late neighbor who came out one day after we had been here about 16 years and said, "Aren't you done yet?".

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

I have one Clematis. Don't know it's name.

Thumbnail by TroubleX2
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Trouble..Hi Neighbor..looks like Clematis "Dr. Ruppel" to me...Jeanne
http://www.clematis.hull.ac.uk/new-clemdetail.cfm?dbkey=143

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey neighbor! Thank you that does look like what I have.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.