CLOSED: Grab Bag of Mixed Seeds For Sabe Second Round

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Same as here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1078625/

but different boxes..
in these boxes there are :
Liatris Gayfeather, tall showy evening primrose, Morning glorys, wild flower seeds from Kansas and Buffalo, NY, tomatoes, cherry, yellow pear, sweet one hundreds, pepper seeds, zinnias, marigolds, cleomes, native butterfly milk weeds, and still alot of the others mentioned here : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1078625/

Please send a bubble envelope with your address label in the bubble along with postage for 1.22 for one ounce of seeds. Your user name would be helpful. write grab bag of seeds on the back of the bubble and Tape the bubble shut with one small piece of tape.
That is the fastest and easiest way for me to get your bubble back to you in a timely manner.

Thumbnail by joeswife
Stratford, CT(Zone 6a)

Thanks Debra, will send envie tomorrow.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

We're warmed up considerably the last week, still may get a frost but I can't stand it anymore and am planting half your mix this week. Thanks again, Debra. Always enjoy seeing your lovely pics.

Tonight I went thru those boxes and freaked out. I have cat tails flying everywhere when I opened one box. The varigated pampas grass seeds in another box also flew. One box had nothing but trumpet vine and another had evry kind of monarda I had growing in my back gardens. One box full of liatris gayfeather. Found a bag full of butterfly milk weed pods that had burst, the native kind. Oh yeal! found a bunch more of these cones..

Thumbnail by joeswife

sending out a bag to Bedias, Texas if no one else is interested I am closing this thread and getting out to Garden this weekend. Thanks!
Debra

Thumbnail by joeswife
TAYLOR, TX(Zone 8a)

Got my seeds today, Thank you!!!!

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Joeswife

My envie is on its way

Tubby

Hummerlou, I am glad you got them, tubby will be a lookin fer yer bubble.. going to close this now, if anyone else is interested notify me by dmail.. remember, posytage inside the empty bubble, with your user name as well as real name and address on label inside, taped shut not sealed shut. Have fun Gardening!

forget me nots in bloom

Thumbnail by joeswife
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

are there any still available?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

oops... nevermind...lol, just saw this was closed... im a bit slow this morning

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi my long lost sister - lol... Send Debra a d-mail as I believe she still has seeds...

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks Loca...

still have seeds.. lots of MIXED seeds..
sending a bag to Erin tommorrow..

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

will send an envy out today!

Erin, your bag is on the way, be careful when you open it, it mite fly everywhich way, I banded it up////
Cue, will fill yours up too remember to "tape" it shut with address label and postage money inside.. user name and grab bag seeds on outside. thanks, Debra

here is what a "throw down" looks like..

Thumbnail by joeswife

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.