New Idea for Mosaics

Tipton, IA

If anyone is interested we have the capablilites to take any photo and put in on tiles ceramic or glass for your mosaics. I will post a picture of them as soon as I can, but our laptop crashed and it has all the photos on it so we are praying we can get them off the hard drive when the new one arrives... lol

I think it would be fun to do the mosaics and have a family memeber, pet, custom design any image be a part of it to add a personal flare to it :) Options are endless! We can even do graphics for you through our graphics designer, he is excellent at what he does! It doesn't cost an arm and a leg either!

If your interested please contact me at phil@stainedglassheirlooms.net I check that email everyday, but email through this site not so much.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!