Thumbnail by flowAjen
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday to a great lady!

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Eleanor!~ Hope you get lots of great garden goodies.

Thumbnail by ngam
Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I got to spend the day doing what I enjoy - working in the garden and spending it with Colin. It was such a beautiful spring day with temps in the 70's. Hope all of you had a great day too. Eleanor

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

OOPS, I didn't look yesterday and it popped up in the birthday list today.

Glad it was a great day for you. {{HUGS}} to Colin.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

says it's still your birthday... woo hoo extra day!!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Then I didn't miss it after all!! ^_^
Happy Birthday Eleanor!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that's right!!!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday, Eleanor! I'm so glad I didn't miss this thread! Glad also that you spent your special day in the garden! Many wonderful wishes to you!
Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Sorry I missed it, Eleanor. Hope you had a great one! Happy Easter.

Thanks for the wishes on the second day of my birthday celebration. I can celebrate two days in a row as long as my age is still 61 and doesn't progress to 62. Or would that be regress since I'm headed down hill!! LOL It was another beautiful day in the Northeast. I hope all of you have a Happy Easter!! Eleanor

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Eleanor, is your birthday often on Easter weekend?

Carrie - I can't remember if my bithday has been on Easter weekend before or not. I would think over the past 61 years that it probably has happened once or twice. Eleanor

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Eleanor, Sorry to have missed your Birthday. May you have tons of Chocolate Bunnies this year, and not one live one to eat your garden. They are chewing on my tulips. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd

Thanks Patti! You're not late - I'm still celebrating. I don't have bunnies eating my flowers, but I did have one leave some eggs in the garden for Colin to find!! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Too cute. My dad always called me his little stinker and gave me tiny china skunks. After he died I gave them all away. I just couldn't have them without him. Glad you are still celebrating. Can I send you some bunnies? Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.