An outlet mall is being torn down for a new one near me

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Off to see what I can score for a green house. I'm really after the big commercial windows and some double doors. They also have some nice looking out door lights going see if I can get those too. Hopefully they'll let me grab whatever I want, think I can pretty much build an entire green house with their left overs.

Off to make some calls. Think they have cedar siding on the outside that would look nice if it's not rotted out.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Hmmm had a hard time tracking down those in charge. Sounds like they are trying to sell everything off.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

That's usually the case .. the giveaway starts when no one wants the rest of it or they donate it to Habitat. Have you considered old sliding shower doors? Call around to renovation companies and ask them to keep you in mind when they renovate bathrooms.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

We'll see what happens. I can build a green house fairly cheaply any ways I'm not so sure about collecting up a bunch of junk. I just thought the big windows would look and function nice. Siding would match my house but hardy plank isn't much money for the limited amount I need.

I don't need a green house till next winter so I'm looking for targets of opportunity. I'm more interested in having a hot place on a winter day to go hang out any ways. LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.