CLOSED: CLOSED: wanted: stock seed

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I would love to have this old time annual for a historic house/museum. I have Hollyhock, cardinal flower, and blanket flower "goblin" seed to trade

Chalfont, PA(Zone 6b)

I ordered some stock seeds from Harris Seeds that I haven't received yet. I'm sure that I won't use them all, and would be happy to mail you some once I receive them. http://www.harrisseeds.com/storefront/p-13413-stock-lucinda-mix.aspx

Actually, I'm going to call harris seeds now to see when they will be shipping.

That would be great.Do you want the Hollyhock or cardinal flower seed? Or do you just want postage?

Chalfont, PA(Zone 6b)

I'll just mail them to you. No need for anything in exchange. I just talked to a very nice customer service rep at Harris Seeds. Turned out the mailed my seeds priority mail on the 10th of March. We just never received it. She appologized, and said she'd get a new shipment out today or tomorrow. What great customer service! A breath of fresh air. I'll mail you some as soon as they arrive.

sounds good. My address is in the address exchange under "extras."

This message was edited Mar 25, 2010 9:26 PM

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Betty,
you should edit your post and remove your address and send it by dmail :-)
Can't be too careful nowdays :-)

Take care,
Steph

I did steph; thanks for the advice. I don't know what I was thinking. Actually, I had just d-mailed someone and I guess I thought I was still d-mailing.

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

No problem. It's so easy to forget that anyone can grab that info. DG just feels like talking to extended family so much that it's easy to forget :-)
Take care,
Steph

:0) yes, family

Chalfont, PA(Zone 6b)

I got the seeds in the mail today. Woodspirt1, I sent you a dmail.
--Pam

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.