Lookin for a tiller...anyone have one they have out grown?

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Nothing fancy or expensive. Just enough to work a 60 x 40 plot...

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Patriot,
Hey go on Craig's list or stop by your nearest Small engine repair place. They have equipment people never picked up and they always have something for sale. On Craig's list it is always possible to go into the 'Farm and Garden" area of things for sale. They have tons of good things and equipment!! You can also place an ad for free in the "wanted" asking for anyone to contact you if they have what you want for sale!!
Don't forget your local pawn shop!! Also for about 25-50 you can get someone who owns a tiller to do it for you. WHEW!!!! I hope one of these things works for you.
I am known as a gal who can get it done....
some how!!
Julie

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Thanks Julie!

Tried Craigslist and know a guy who owns a really good one. Just want to have my own so I dont have to ask to borrow one :)

I'll try your other ideas.

Unless someone wants to store one at my house :)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i know a gal who's bf died and she has a couple to get rid of
she is on here and lives up my way~

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I am interested....sad though :(

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Can't help you with a tiller, But we've got a manure spreader I'll sell ya!! A mere $500.00 . You can even have the left over poop in it for free, just 'cause you're my buddy.
Birdie

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

You can also put in a request at freecycle.com. Sometimes that works too.

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Birdie, b/c i love you I will put up with your crap BUT have no use for your manure! At least from that far away :)

I am a "member" of freecycle. I will have to look into that. Thanks!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

ok ok, i hear ya loud and clear !! Did you like the new video i posted under the swap thread Kris??

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Yep, just watched it. Very nice work! Haven't heard that song in a long time!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.