Another Buy One Get One free from Home Depot!!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Ok this is the big one ...
ALL of the packages of bulbs, tubers, And such are Buy One Get One Free!
They have cannas 3 for 4.97. Now you get 6 for the price!!
They have great Lilies and lots of Dahlias.
It started today 3/24/10 through 4/12/10.
Check it out and get your free coupon sent through the "Garden Club" part of the Home Depot web site.
I joined several years ago and they have these great deals several times a year.
Enjoy!!
OH DON"T FORGET.....LOWE"S WILL HONOR ALL COUPONS FROM HOME DEPOT !!
So Print a few so you can get them from both places!!
Julie

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I joined the club, can't find any coupons... :(

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I'v been a member for 2 years I never get coupons ???? ;0(
Gloria

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

I just joined last month and today got the coupon...you have to print it out t use it. Oh goodie...can't wait to go spend!!

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

"got the coupon"....how did they get it to you?

I joined up for their newsletter....nothing the first month, but bingo...this month I got it!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

They send out a newsletter or more likely an "AD" that comes to your e-mail with a title like..
"Home Depot Garden Club Spring News"'
If you open the ad you will see garden news on the first page. You must hit the garden news area and it will tell you of their promotions. Sometimes they are for discounts on garden products but 2-4 times a year they give 2 for one promotions which are really good and very cheap!! Then you have to open the coupon
"print" notice and you print the coupon yourself!! I printed 8 of the newest one. I will see how many I can use between Home Depot and Lowes!!!
Julie

Never thought about using more than one....smacking myself in the fore head!~!

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

It does say single use on it. My guess is you could use it several times at Lowes but once at Home Depot. I got mine from an email. Very happy to have it!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

I printed up 2 last time and got to use both of them. They take the coupon some times. Some times they don't!! All I know is they send them to lots of people and lots of people don't use them.
So there is no problem i feel to print several and use them.
Glad you got yours Patriot!! You too Sarv.!
Julie

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

And now I am the proud owner or 48 jumbo hybrid gladiolus bulbs called "green w/ envy" from Loews :)

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

YEAH!!!!!!
Hey what did you end up paying for those 2 bags??
I think I have got to go get me some of those!!
The price is even better than from any co-ops here because you also don't have the shipping cost!
Great deal HUH?
Julie

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

9.99 for all of it...

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Ok Here is what I did today! I went to Home Depot an got 2 packs of the Oriental lilies. 16 bulbs for 9.99!
I went to another Home Depot and they would not let me use the coupon again. So tomorrow I will go to Lowes and see if i can use it there. i am sure I can.
Well the HD computer system caught up with me. I was buying them for a friend who has dial up still and has no machine to print coupons so she wanted me to get some bulbs but now I can't!!
Oh well one deal from Home Depot is Ok! It sure is better than none!
Jaz

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Ok here's some "more" of the story. I went to Lowes in Flint on Corunna. They would not let me use the coupon. They said they don't let you use the "Buy one get one coupons" from HD.
But i went to Lowes in Madison Hgts. On i-75 and 12 mile and they let me use it there!!
So that is the whole story!

P.S. Got some beautiful Calla Liliys!
Julie

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Nice! Must have been a crabby cashier. Never had an issue w/ competitor coupons there...Did manage to find a deal online today for 200 bulbs for $12ish dollars w/ free shipping...

http://dealnews.com/200-Bulb-Flower-Collection-for-11-free-shipping/355847.html

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I am going to check out this deal!!! Love bulbs! I really need to keep up with Daves better am missing all the chatter.... Hello spring when can I get my hands dirty? LOL. Ronna

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Good! They have some lovely choices and very cheap after the BOGO!
Have fun.
Julie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Alright I signed up now how or where do I get the coupon?

I didn't get one until the next month...

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

OOPS! I don't know ,
they just email me a link to see the "Home Depot Garden" News and i open it and find out if they are having any good deals. These coupons have been sent 2x a year for the last 2-3 years as I recall.
I have loved it!
Julie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Okay will have to be better about checking my emails! Ronna, thanks.

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

OHHH! I went to Lowes again and got another BOGO on Sorbonne Lilies. That is three coupons I used.
HD let me print 3 coupons so I did and was able to use them all.
Julie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.