Very Pretty New Canna named 'Princess'

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Very Pretty New Canna named 'Princess'

Thumbnail by Abutilon
cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

wow its really pretty, love the pink splatter on the petals..
jen

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

I like it is white up the reverse of the petals while the front is spotted.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Those pink spatters on creamy white petals are ultra feminine and remind me of a bride.

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

I'm just so happy i tried to grow cannas last year, even with knowing i had to store them.. I almost didn't.. Boy am i glad i did... now i'm hooked and i want them all lol... Something so pretty its hard to believe i can grow it... keep up the great work Abutilon your cannas are just stunning
jen

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Jen, I've been thinking about you. How's our mom-to-be doing?

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

I good, morning sickness lasted for a long time up till about 17 weeks, finally its gone.. gained all the weight I've lost back plus a pound, so I'm hopefully on the way up now... Eating everything in site it feels like lol.. Sat i'll be 22 weeks along, baby looks good, everything they test for has came back with very low chances, so were excited now... We opted to not find out what were having, were going wait till we see him/her.. Our names are picked Allison May for a girl or Derek Roland JR if its a boy..

Planted a few spring bulbs yesterday.. My male dog helped me, I think he dug more then i did, to bad it was the wrong spot.. Its hard not being able to do everything I want too, but I sat down with a hand shovel and put a small hole for the bulbs... I would love to clean up all the leaves in the garden and rake the backyard, but i just cant do that this year.. So I just walk around the yard looking at what needs to be done..

I checked my summer bulbs yesterday, when i took out some spring ones i had, and my callas all have almost 2" roots coming off them, cannas are starting to get there bumps too.. someone needs to let them know i cant plant them till may... Silly bulbs
jen

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

THAT is one beautiful bloom!

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Everyone :)

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

FruitOfTheVine ..
I like your term 'ultra feminine'.
I put that on my name list for future pink cannas.

This message was edited May 14, 2010 9:51 AM

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

oh thanks.. Thats all i can ask for..
jen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.