buying blinds on line

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

After 8.5 yrs... i think it is finally time to get some blinds in my dining room.

currently ... i have cheap curtains made out of sheets on tension rods.... enough is enough.

I'd like those Top down Bottom Up ones. It's southern exposure, but i'm the end house [not a corner] but anyone driving up the street has a clear view if the curtains are down -- i remove them so my plants get some sun light.

Any of you that have window treatments... have you had good luck ordering on line?

We did that with all our other blinds and had so-so luck... they were the faux wood ones. and i didnt think i'd do it again, but for the price, it does seem a bit cheaper.

Where did you order from, or get your blinds from ?

My kitchen window is opposite the HUGE tv in the family room... so i want a 'room darkening' one there... it's only 34x47 ... where it i ordered from say Pennys... that would be a custom size... MUCH more money.

any input would be great.

Terese

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!