Hudson River dirt under my fingernails

Gansevoort, NY

Hello everyone! It's been a pretty mild winter---comparatively!---in upstate NY, but I'm still awfully glad to be digging in the dirt, pruning and looking for green shoots. And almost as good was finding this site. My gardening interests run primarily to small fruit, plants that attract birds, and perennial flowers. Horses, baking, travel and photography keep me occupied outide of the garden (and sometimes in it---like in the attached photo when the horses got into the garden), which makes this site practically tailor-made for me. It's great to be here!

Thumbnail by RamblerZ4b
Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hello frm the nmid hudson area. you will lovethis place. click onto communities and then on the right click onto forums and there you will find what you are looking for. enjoy the site

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Rambler! Wow, that is one exquisite creature you have there!

Gansevoort, NY

Thanks for the welcome Herbie43 and KYWoods and thanks for the compliment on the mare. She's one of the sweetest horses I've known, which as I've gotten older counts for lots more with me than good looks ; )

(Zone 7a)

Welcome! As Herbie and Ky stated, you will love it here. Very nice people to meet and converse with, trade and get/give advice.

Your mare is gorgeous. Such a sweet eye.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.