CLOSED: CLOSED: Tomato Seeds

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Okay - Tomato Fans, I've got a few leftovers in small 20+ seed sample packs available for those brave enough to try. These are all from commercial packs used last year. They are offered here to members for "free", but I would appreciate it if you could enclose a single 44 cent U.S. postage stamp for each selection. I'll enclose an extra pack of miniature sunflowers with each request. If interested please contact my D-Mail. Thanks.

Bush Beefsteak (2) Packs left
Roma (3)
Rutgers Jersey (5)

Al

This message was edited Mar 13, 2010 1:25 PM

This message was edited Mar 13, 2010 7:02 PM

This message was edited Mar 14, 2010 12:03 PM

This message was edited Mar 14, 2010 10:49 PM

This message was edited Mar 16, 2010 8:30 AM

This message was edited Mar 16, 2010 11:20 PM

This message was edited Mar 20, 2010 6:34 PM

Thumbnail by lycodad
west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

Could I please have the earliana? Thank you..................b

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Are any of them OP? I try to stick with OP so I can save seeds. Isn't Rutgers an heirloom? Seems I remember that. This is a very generous offer. thanks.

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

I believe all of them are OP's, not hybrids. Whether or not they are considered heirlooms is a matter of personal opinion, I guess. It would take a lot more knowledge than I need to know. Most have been around for decades.

Al

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Could I have Starfire

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

I think I got everybody in, trying to keep my edits up to date. I still have a few left, please see the edited notes above. I'll likely sent them out on Tuesday. Nice hearing from you all.

Al

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Could I please have a pack of Roma's?

Thanks,
Susan

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Sent my stamps out today.

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

All I've talked to so far are in the mail. I'll hold the post for a couple more days if anybody is still interested.

Al

Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

Forgot to post that my stamps went out yesterday, too. Thanks again!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

sent ya a dm

Janet

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I received mine yesterday and last night got 18 of each planted. Can't wait to taste them.....LOL

thanks again so much for such well packaged seeds and a wonderful card.

Janet

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I have mine planted and waiting for them to come up. I'm not very patient waiting for any of my plants. I just wonder what I was thing planting so many kinds and right now I have about 40 plants.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.