CLOSED: Do You Want To See Me Cry :( ?

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Look deep in your seed stashes and pleeeeeesssee find me some of these.

Early Bird Garden Cucumber experimental fancy green slicer. Shumley had them 2008 I believe this is the right date.

This message was edited Mar 10, 2010 11:52 AM

Lindenhurst, NY

Sorry, don't have any. Good luck in finding them.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

dont think they are sold anymore as i cant find any info on them

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Someone has to have a few of the 2008 stuck somewhere. Keep looking okay?

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Maksi,

I think the company you are looking for is ShumWAY not Shumley.
The name was purchased by the Jung seed co.

http://www.rhshumway.com/sp.asp?c=161

Try this & see if its what you are looking for.
The name may not be the same if it is no longer "experimental"

Cris

This message was edited Mar 14, 2010 1:04 PM

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i dont think anyone has them either. have looked in all my places to look even the net turns up nothing.

jung seed may not have kept them in their stock once bought as they were experimental. these type of seeds may not of met their standard. it may be a dead end.

its not out there. 5 or six people on different threads have said the same who have tried to help look for it.

its no longer out their and if people had them in their stash im sure they would of offered. but its just something that is no longer available or its name has truely changed and in that you might never know it either as companys dont have to say the name before.

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

I found where someone on GW has 'fancy green slicer' listed in their have list. I emailed them last week, but have not heard anything back. That & a breif mention in a blog was all I could find. Good luck.

ants

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Well I have sent another email to Shumway and they told me if I order seeds I will get some. I am not sure if that is right or not. I hate to be forced to order to find them but will if that is only way to get them.
Thanks to all of you for helping me look.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.