2010 Garden Photos - Part 2

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks Patti I will get an order in now then. I wasnt George and KatherineHob. and Frank Elder. Those 2 need solid colored companions.
All have been on my wish list since this morning.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Celeste, I have Frank and George already, but I am having difficulty trying to figure out those two compared to a couple of others, so I want to replant them in a new area, so I can compare them to the old plantings. Frank looks like Kathrine and George looks like J. S. Dijt'. Patti

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Victor, you have a lot going on there, and you're ahead of me. Not fair! Nice pics.

Patti, your collages look great. I love the Flore Pleno snowdrop. Very pretty! I need some of those. Where did you get yours? Oh, I have one of those features on my camera, too. Really comes in handy. I can really zoom in close with it. But for some shots you just gotta get on the ground to get really good ones. Nice Africa collage! Love that Katherine Hodgekin photo, too.

Maybe JoAnn won't kill you, Patti, but I will! I will have to take advantage of that sale.

Karen

Here's Dad and my sis Hope with our burn pile from yesterday.

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hostas are starting to poke thru.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I killed $50.00 bucks ship incl.
Katherine and Frank look similar but one is bluer than the other. I also ordered George and Natasha.
Its easy to see where they will bloom next year at this time. I make notes so I dont forget.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

nutsfordaylily, Nothing is better than a spring or winter burn pile!

On Nov 11, 2008 I ordered 50 Galanthus nivalis 'Flore Pleno' for 17.50 on sale from Van Engelen, but I sure don't have 50 up. Nor did I last year. Maybe the squirrels ate them? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. B&B have them now at 10 For $11.40 or 50 for $47.50. That seem very pricey. I should move a few to a spot where I could few them from below as the show is all underneath. Patti

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

here is my B&B order from last year

http://davesgarden.com/community/journals/vbc/onewish1/75026/

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I just put these together for next year

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

.I might need a hundred Natashas

Thumbnail by ge1836
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

nice!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Do the clumps get big eventually where you have to split them up?

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice, JoAnn!

Yes, Patti, that price with B&B on the Flore Pleno snowdrops does seem pricey. You got some nice stuff last year.

Karen

South Hamilton, MA

Natasha is not as hardy as some of the others.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

How long does the pre-season sale last?

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

based on patti's note above you need to move fast - it closes on July 1st!!

I'll start a new thread.

New:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1082819/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.