Wanted Pitcher plants or other Bog Garden species

Orangeburg, SC

I am looking to do a pond and Bog Garden. I would love to have a few Pitcher plants espicially and or other plants suitable for this bog garden. I am also looking for a lily or 2 for my fish pond. I have one in the Gh and one outside. I can share coleus gadening books or will pay for shipping. Thanks so much if you can help. I also have a peach Gerbera daisy I can trade.

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi my name is Jake from Manassas Virginia. Are you still looking for bog plants ? I have several Louisiana Iris's (Black Gamecock) that will do real well around your boged area. I have had mine around my pond for several years & they have been a beautiful sight when in they are in full bloom. I might have a white lilly pad in my pond, but it has been to cold to fetch it. Please let me know if you are still interested, if so get back ASAP the Iris will be blooming in a few weeks.

This message was edited Apr 25, 2010 9:00 PM

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi Jake again I looked over your have list & noticed you have Brugmansia Chrissy & Dr. Suess. Do you want to part with any of the 2 rooted plants, please let me know. How do you want to handle the trade ?

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Jake,
You should remove your address from the thread :) Can't be to careful nowadays. Send it to her by dmail. She's a very sweet lady by the way. Great to trade with :)

Orangeburg, SC

Jake you have a dmail

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.