ARIZONA SANDSTONE

Central, SC

I've been looking everywhere for this iris. I FINALLY found it. While looking, I noticed on DG's that some of you are looking for it too. Go to www.irismelodies.com/cart and you can pull it up. The email is redheadclan@cox.net. His name is Gordon Jensen, and I found him through the AIS group out there in Arizona. Happy shopping.

Hebron, KY

We don't use Paypal, so I'll keep waiting, but thanks so much for the heads up!

Central, SC

You're welcome.

Kansas City, MO

That is a gorgeous iris. Got any idea of the parentage??

K

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Bertha, that may force me to order a Arizona Sandstone too! Thanks for the heads up. ^_^

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

It is a very nice TB.

Thumbnail by n2birds
Bakersfield, CA

Parentage: Bygone Era X Macho Hombre
Hybridized by Terrell Taylor, Registered 1999 TB 36" Midseason bloom

Kansas City, MO

That's very interesting. I was looking for Macho Hombre recently. I am very drawn to the terracotta tones with the bright orange beard look. Thanks for the info.

K

Bakersfield, CA

I just discovered that Stanton Iris Gardens has Macho Hombre, if you're still looking for it.

Kansas City, MO

I went to the irismelodies.com website and it said there were 3 of the Arizona Sandstone available so I bought 2 through Paypal. I later went back to the website and see they are still posting that 3 are available. This does not sound like good accounting.

What is the story??

K

Kansas City, MO

I called them and he said that they have to manually change the quantities. So, that is what happened to my knowledge at this point.

K

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.