Apps for iPhone

Mercer, PA(Zone 5a)

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is where I should post about the iPhone, if it isn't, maybe y'all could direct me to the correct forum.

I was wondering if there's an iPhone app for Dave's Garden?

Also, maybe you know of a few free ones that you'd like to share. I just got my iPhone a little over a week ago so I'm still learning how to use it. I have four gardening apps, none of which were freebies: Bugs Data Base, Audubon Guides - Trees, Vegetable Gardening, and Florafolio's Native Plants of the Northeast. Non-gardening free apps I've downloaded include: The Weather Channel, Google Mobile, Facebook, Twitterific, LinkedIn and WordPress. There's lots of free game apps but I don't play games.

Someone said my iPhone should have a name. Does yours have a name? Also, what type of cover or case do you prefer? I only have one "dress" for my iPhone so far, it's rubberized. I also use a clear protective screen cover.

TC

Thumbnail by tcfromky
This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!