February 27th, 2010: Floribunda Rose 'Angel Face' (Rosa ) by BlissfulGarden

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

The Bloom of the Day for February 27th, 2010 was Floribunda Rose 'Angel Face' (Rosa ).

View the bloom of the day here: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/botd.php?date=2010-02-27

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Very nice!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Boy I hope mine looks like that when it grows up!! Beautiful!!!!!!!

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Sniff sniff, mmmm, I can almost smell it!
Love the darker wavy edges of the blooms in this shot.

Baton Rouge, LA

Oh wow... you caught me by surprise, Sue. THANK YOU! I'm glad I stopped by DG today. =)

Angel Face is one of the most fragrant blooms in my garden... one of my personal favorites and a four-season performer for me. The coloration displays that beautiful ring during the milder periods and is a lovely lavender pink during the hottest portion of the summer. Here's a pic during the seeringly hot months:

Thumbnail by BlissfulGarden
(Zone 1)

What a great photo of that beautiful rose! I had an Angel Face Rose once and the fragrance was wonderful.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

outstanding photo & bloom!!

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

Sooo beautiful. That is definitely going on my have to have list. :) Where did you get yours Blissful?

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I can't answer for Blissful, but last year while leaving our local supermarket (Shaw's), it was outside. My DH picked it up and was shocked to see it was only $9.99 so he bought it for me......now to see if it survived our Maine winter!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

gotta love those buys!!!

Baton Rouge, LA

I purchased Angel Face from MerryGro when they were going out of business. Some of my absolute favorites came from them. I soooo wish they hadn't gotten into that battle with J&P!!!

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

Wow pixie that is great. $9.99 :)

blissful, I hope I can find it somewhere. I just purchase 7 roses from Chamblee's. Now to search for this one. Thanks. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.