Coffee seed for trade

Mulberry, FL

Hi I have fresh coffee seed for trade normal trades 20 seed this is aribica coffee seed I am looking for colorful sunflower seeds blue sky vine seed or amaranthus molten fire or summer pointsetta or picotee morning glory seed or verigated

This message was edited Feb 26, 2010 8:15 AM

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Stanton, NE(Zone 4b)

I have 'Titan' sunflower. I grow this for the seed as it has a huge seed head....love to feed the birdies. It gets very tall but has the standard 'yellow' petals. i am attaching a photo of this in my garden from last year.

Thumbnail by Abloom
Harrison Valley, PA(Zone 5a)

Wish I had all of what you are looking for but what I have is, dwarf (3 ft) 2 tone yellow sunflower seeds, the face was light yellow and pedals were a lemon yellow and the mamoth sunflower. And blue pea vine seeds. Is this anything that would interest you?

blue

Mobile, AL(Zone 9a)

Hi, do you still have any trades left. I have several types of sunflower seed still if you do. Just let me know. Thanks

Rob

Harrison Valley, PA(Zone 5a)

Thank you so much for your generous seeds Dana! I have most potted up, now fingers are crossed. Have you recieved yours yet?

blue

Mulberry, FL

Blue yes thanks, You too. things have been crazy here get back to normal next week thanks Dana

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.