Help how do you get a cat to behave

Pearl River, LA

A beautiful black and white kitty was left in our flower bed in October of 2008. We took her in she was a tiny little thing with black hearts all over, and a perfect one on her left front paw. Short story is she is mean to everyone. Attacks even me and I am the one who feeds her. She just attacked me and it hurt. I have to wear jeans in my own house forget shorts in our hot summers. She has just returned home from the Diva Cat Care where she stayed while we were on a nine day vacation. She seemed calm and happy to be home but she is being mean again already. My daughter loves her and gets along ok with her. Everyone else in the family hates her calls her a devil cat and I have to lock her in the bath room when they visit. I think she is a feral cat that the mom brought to us. Is it possible to make her a house cat or do I just let her roam free and let her take her chances with the dangers. Would she be happier as an outside cat. We live in the country with traffic whizzing by and hawks flying over and dogs roaming. I cannot continue to let her abuse me. She literally had me crying today. Tell me what to do in this situation . It is really causing me a lot of stress. Shirleyt.

Thumbnail by shirleyt
This thread has 40 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!