Spring Crafters Round Robin (RR) 2010

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Hello Crafting friends! Many of us crafters have more than we can use in our stockpiles, so I thought it was time to do a New To You RR. Here's how it works. I will send a package of papers, tools, embellys and other crafting supplies to the first person. Each subsequent person will remove what they like and add more to send to the next person within 2 business days. On and on to each person until it comes back to me. Each recipient should post a description of what they chose and a picture and confirm that the package has been sent to the next person WITH a tracking number. I will take names until Friday, February 27th at which point the RR will be closed to all participants and the first package will be shipped out. New items only, no used or junk. Questions? Post in the forum and I will respond asap. Good luck DG'ers and welcome to the Spring Crafters RR!!!!

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!